From farting rainbows to making music with muscles, there is something for everyone online. Today, we get to take all of those memorable ‘online only’ moments and build on them by snorting a spoonful and a half of joyously mythical Unicorn dust.
Wrigley, the United States based chewing gum company, recently embarked on a new advertising campaign to promote Juicy Fruit – the company’s flagship product. In order to do so, Wrigley focussed on a campaign that harnesses the power of sharing through social media. With this idea in mind, the Serenading Unicorn was born.
Brought to life by the Jim Henson Company and infused with the delightful and zany fruitniness of Juicy Fruit, the ethereal glow of the Serenading Unicorn is here to help you through all of life’s little hurdles. Whether you want to wish someone a happy birthday, thank people for liking your status updates, praise the fact that it is hump day, or congratulate someone on having their braces removed, the Serenading Unicorn has something for every occasion.
I have included some of my favourites below including the full ‘Sweet Desire’ music video that features the comedic genius of Sarah Silverman. Be sure to hit the source links for even more unicorn magic!
Happy Hump Day
Thank You For Always Liking My Status Updates
Congratulations on Removing Your Braces
‘Sweet Desire’ music video featuring Sarah Silverman
- Cyberpunk 2077 editions detailed – which is best for you? - 12 June, 2019
- Claire’s Sanctuary wants you to save the dinos in Jurassic World Evolution - 3 June, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Hot Toys collectible figures are lustworthy! - 22 May, 2019
- Watch Detective Pikachu online for free, thanks to Ryan Reynolds - 8 May, 2019
- Pair PS4/Xbox One Controllers to iPhone/iPad? NO! DOES NOT WORK! - 29 April, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Review – Whatever it takes [Spoiler Free] - 28 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fokof Lager VS Mortal Kombat 11 - 16 April, 2019
- Fokof Lager partners with NetherRealm for Limited Edition Mortal Kombat 11 Beer - 12 April, 2019
- Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines Officially Launched - 11 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Hot Toys 1/4th Scale Infinity Gauntlet - 11 April, 2019