The short film ‘First Kiss’ by Tati Pilieva has recently made headlines around the world. Pilieva’s video showcases 20 strangers, coupled into 10 pairs, who then go on to kiss each other for the very first time.
The video goes on to successfully capture the innocence and awkwardness associated with a ‘first kiss’ between strangers, and has an end result that is equally heartwarming and adorable.
Interestingly, the video is actually an advertisement for the Los Angeles based womenswear label known as WREN. So although Pilieva’s wonderful ‘work of art’ successfully captures the beautiful intimacy of kissing, the end result is that the video is nothing more than a highly effective advertisement for WREN’s fall 2014 collection.
- Cyberpunk 2077 editions detailed – which is best for you? - 12 June, 2019
- Claire’s Sanctuary wants you to save the dinos in Jurassic World Evolution - 3 June, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Hot Toys collectible figures are lustworthy! - 22 May, 2019
- Watch Detective Pikachu online for free, thanks to Ryan Reynolds - 8 May, 2019
- Pair PS4/Xbox One Controllers to iPhone/iPad? NO! DOES NOT WORK! - 29 April, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Review – Whatever it takes [Spoiler Free] - 28 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fokof Lager VS Mortal Kombat 11 - 16 April, 2019
- Fokof Lager partners with NetherRealm for Limited Edition Mortal Kombat 11 Beer - 12 April, 2019
- Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines Officially Launched - 11 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Hot Toys 1/4th Scale Infinity Gauntlet - 11 April, 2019