The next generation consoles from Sony and Microsoft are launching ‘across the world’ next month. As such, the two gaming giants have started promoting their new consoles, the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One respectively.
Sony’s latest advertisement drops the nostalgia and declares, front and center, that the PlayStation 4 is the “Best Place to Play”. The advertisement attempts to legitimise this claim by showcasing a myriad of games that are coming to the console, between which choice quotes from gaming media have been spliced.
The advertisement clearly showcases some of the PlayStation 4’s exclusive titles, such as Knack, Driveclub, Killzone: Shadow fall, Infamous: Second Son and The Order: 1886, among others. It also focuses on the systems multiplatform titles that have timed exclusive downloadable content, like Watch Dogs and Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag.
It is worth noting that the only ‘big studio’ exclusives that will be available at launch are Killzone: Shadowfall and Knack. Other titles, namely Driveclub, Infamous: Second Son and Watch Dogs, are suggested to arrive within the PlayStation 4’s “launch window” – so anytime from the launch of the console until the end of March 2014.
- Nerf MicroShots Fortnite TS Blaster Review – Pocket Sized Fun - 30 July, 2019
- The Boys Review – Exceptionally Fun Superhero Satire - 29 July, 2019
- Netflix The Witcher Trailer teases Geralt, Yennifer, Ciri & Monsters - 20 July, 2019
- Anthony Mackie confirmed for Comic Con Africa 2019 - 18 July, 2019
- Cyberpunk 2077 editions detailed – which is best for you? - 12 June, 2019
- Claire’s Sanctuary wants you to save the dinos in Jurassic World Evolution - 3 June, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Hot Toys collectible figures are lustworthy! - 22 May, 2019
- Watch Detective Pikachu online for free, thanks to Ryan Reynolds - 8 May, 2019
- Pair PS4/Xbox One Controllers to iPhone/iPad? NO! DOES NOT WORK! - 29 April, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Review – Whatever it takes [Spoiler Free] - 28 April, 2019