With Sony’s PlayStation 4 launch just weeks away, the Japanese consumer electronics company has released a new and nostalgia driven commercial.
“For The Players Since 1995” is an advertisement that takes a look at PlayStation history by revisiting some of the old games and experiences that have helped shape and define the PlayStation brand over the last 18 years.
For those, like myself, who have experienced each separate hardware installment in the PlayStation franchise, from the original PlayStation through to the upcoming PlayStation 4, the new advertisement is sure to strike a sense of gaming nostalgia.
The advertisement is beautifully shot and is filled with loads of little touches that give it a great cinematic quality, like the changing video aspect ratio to reflect the change from square cathode ray tube televisions to widescreen high definition liquid crystal displays. Enjoy!
- Mini Motorways Review – Engrossing traffic planner - 26 September, 2019
- Three Reasons why Nespresso is best for Gamers - 17 September, 2019
- Win Comic Con Africa 2019 Tickets with Vamers and KFC - 16 September, 2019
- Borderlands 3 PC Specs Revealed: how does your PC fair? - 10 September, 2019
- Bran the Broken will be at Comic Con Africa 2019 - 4 September, 2019
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review: Fire-breathing Nostalgia - 3 September, 2019
- Lego Ideas Treehouse blooms sustainable bricks - 30 August, 2019
- LEGO Ideas Central Perk celebrates 25 years of Friends - 29 August, 2019
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint PC Specs Revealed - 29 August, 2019
- Control Review – Frustratingly Mysterious - 26 August, 2019