With Sony’s PlayStation 4 launch just weeks away, the Japanese consumer electronics company has released a new and nostalgia driven commercial.
“For The Players Since 1995” is an advertisement that takes a look at PlayStation history by revisiting some of the old games and experiences that have helped shape and define the PlayStation brand over the last 18 years.
For those, like myself, who have experienced each separate hardware installment in the PlayStation franchise, from the original PlayStation through to the upcoming PlayStation 4, the new advertisement is sure to strike a sense of gaming nostalgia.
The advertisement is beautifully shot and is filled with loads of little touches that give it a great cinematic quality, like the changing video aspect ratio to reflect the change from square cathode ray tube televisions to widescreen high definition liquid crystal displays. Enjoy!
- Win with Vamers: Death Stranding Steelbook - 27 November, 2019
- Overwatch Legendary Edition Nintendo Switch Review – Nerf This! - 18 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Pokémon Sword and Shield Hamper - 15 November, 2019
- Pokémon Cosmic Eclipse Elite Trainer Box Review – Colourful Addition - 11 November, 2019
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia MGA 2019 - 8 November, 2019
- AirPods Pro South Africa – Launching 25 Nov, pre-orders open - 7 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines - 6 November, 2019
- His Dark Materials is a binge worthy adaptation of the books - 5 November, 2019
- Bethesda doesn’t register Fallout First domain, angry fan snaps it up - 24 October, 2019
- Medievil Review – Sir Daniel Fortesque is back with a vengeance - 23 October, 2019