With Sony’s PlayStation 4 launch just weeks away, the Japanese consumer electronics company has released a new and nostalgia driven commercial.
“For The Players Since 1995” is an advertisement that takes a look at PlayStation history by revisiting some of the old games and experiences that have helped shape and define the PlayStation brand over the last 18 years.
For those, like myself, who have experienced each separate hardware installment in the PlayStation franchise, from the original PlayStation through to the upcoming PlayStation 4, the new advertisement is sure to strike a sense of gaming nostalgia.
The advertisement is beautifully shot and is filled with loads of little touches that give it a great cinematic quality, like the changing video aspect ratio to reflect the change from square cathode ray tube televisions to widescreen high definition liquid crystal displays. Enjoy!
- Avengers: Endgame Hot Toys collectible figures are lustworthy! - 22 May, 2019
- Watch Detective Pikachu online for free, thanks to Ryan Reynolds - 8 May, 2019
- Pair PS4/Xbox One Controllers to iPhone/iPad? NO! DOES NOT WORK! - 29 April, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Review – Whatever it takes [Spoiler Free] - 28 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fokof Lager VS Mortal Kombat 11 - 16 April, 2019
- Fokof Lager partners with NetherRealm for Limited Edition Mortal Kombat 11 Beer - 12 April, 2019
- Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines Officially Launched - 11 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Hot Toys 1/4th Scale Infinity Gauntlet - 11 April, 2019
- Four Xbox mascots, and their franchises, that need to be revived! - 3 April, 2019
- Xbox Games with Gold April 2019: Tech Outcasts on Ghostly Battlefronts - 2 April, 2019