Microsoft’s next generation console, the Xbox One, launches on Friday the 22nd November in 13 launch countries around the world – a week after the PlayStation 4‘s stellar US launch and a week before Sony’s international launch.
To help prepare gamers to “jump ahead” when the Xbox One is released, Microsoft have begun airing a series of ‘countdown’ advertisements for its new console.
There are three promotional spots, each of which focusses on one of the Xbox One’s three primary AAA launch titles, namely Forza Motorsport 5, Dead Rising 3 and Ryse: Son of Rome.
- Watch Detective Pikachu online for free, thanks to Ryan Reynolds - 8 May, 2019
- Pair PS4/Xbox One Controllers to iPhone/iPad? NO! DOES NOT WORK! - 29 April, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Review – Whatever it takes [Spoiler Free] - 28 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fokof Lager VS Mortal Kombat 11 - 16 April, 2019
- Fokof Lager partners with NetherRealm for Limited Edition Mortal Kombat 11 Beer - 12 April, 2019
- Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines Officially Launched - 11 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Hot Toys 1/4th Scale Infinity Gauntlet - 11 April, 2019
- Four Xbox mascots, and their franchises, that need to be revived! - 3 April, 2019
- Xbox Games with Gold April 2019: Tech Outcasts on Ghostly Battlefronts - 2 April, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 hands-on preview: Gorgeously Gory - 1 April, 2019