The ‘next generation’ of video games consoles are literally weeks away. That means Microsoft and Sony are poised to do all they can to win over audiences to their respective consoles.
However, in a brand new advertisment for Redmond’s new console, Microsoft has recruited zombies, supercars and even Spock to draw you into its vision for Xbox One.
The premise of the new commercial sees Xbox gamers visited and beckoned by characters from games and movies to join them in their respective endeavours.
From the mechs of Titanfall and the zombies in Dead Rising 3, to Star Trek’s Spock (Zachary Quinto) and the popular English football player Steven Gerrard, the new commercial is certainly an extremely entertaining look at Microsoft’s vision for the Xbox One – one that hopes to blur the lines between entertainment and video games.
Microsoft calls the new advertisment an “Invitation” to an ‘all-in-one’ console that beckons players who ‘jumped in’ on the Xbox 360 to, quite simply, “jump ahead” with the Xbox One.
The advertisement is wonderfully put together and certainly pulls out all of the stops. It is, in my opinion, one of the best feel good commercials I have seen for either next generation console.
- Win with Vamers: Death Stranding Steelbook - 27 November, 2019
- Overwatch Legendary Edition Nintendo Switch Review – Nerf This! - 18 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Pokémon Sword and Shield Hamper - 15 November, 2019
- Pokémon Cosmic Eclipse Elite Trainer Box Review – Colourful Addition - 11 November, 2019
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia MGA 2019 - 8 November, 2019
- AirPods Pro South Africa – Launching 25 Nov, pre-orders open - 7 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines - 6 November, 2019
- His Dark Materials is a binge worthy adaptation of the books - 5 November, 2019
- Bethesda doesn’t register Fallout First domain, angry fan snaps it up - 24 October, 2019
- Medievil Review – Sir Daniel Fortesque is back with a vengeance - 23 October, 2019