The ‘next generation’ of video games consoles are literally weeks away. That means Microsoft and Sony are poised to do all they can to win over audiences to their respective consoles.
However, in a brand new advertisment for Redmond’s new console, Microsoft has recruited zombies, supercars and even Spock to draw you into its vision for Xbox One.
The premise of the new commercial sees Xbox gamers visited and beckoned by characters from games and movies to join them in their respective endeavours.
From the mechs of Titanfall and the zombies in Dead Rising 3, to Star Trek’s Spock (Zachary Quinto) and the popular English football player Steven Gerrard, the new commercial is certainly an extremely entertaining look at Microsoft’s vision for the Xbox One – one that hopes to blur the lines between entertainment and video games.
Microsoft calls the new advertisment an “Invitation” to an ‘all-in-one’ console that beckons players who ‘jumped in’ on the Xbox 360 to, quite simply, “jump ahead” with the Xbox One.
The advertisement is wonderfully put together and certainly pulls out all of the stops. It is, in my opinion, one of the best feel good commercials I have seen for either next generation console.
- Anthony Mackie confirmed for Comic Con Africa 2019 - 18 July, 2019
- Cyberpunk 2077 editions detailed – which is best for you? - 12 June, 2019
- Claire’s Sanctuary wants you to save the dinos in Jurassic World Evolution - 3 June, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Hot Toys collectible figures are lustworthy! - 22 May, 2019
- Watch Detective Pikachu online for free, thanks to Ryan Reynolds - 8 May, 2019
- Pair PS4/Xbox One Controllers to iPhone/iPad? NO! DOES NOT WORK! - 29 April, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Review – Whatever it takes [Spoiler Free] - 28 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fokof Lager VS Mortal Kombat 11 - 16 April, 2019
- Fokof Lager partners with NetherRealm for Limited Edition Mortal Kombat 11 Beer - 12 April, 2019
- Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines Officially Launched - 11 April, 2019