The latest advertisement from Coca-Cola sees the world’s most popular beverage company attempt to save Lithuanian’s from a drab urban existence with a bright red truck spewing bright green grass.
In the new advertisement from Wieden + Kennedy in Amsterdam, the Coca-Cola truck rolls out legitimately natural turf in a concrete square, essentially creating a ‘pop-up park’.
Unlike real parks, the faux park is naturally adorned with Coca-Cola’s unmistakable vending machines and a series of attractive millennials who are encouraged to take off their shoes. Doing so causes the vending machines to release bottles of the beverage company’s addictively refreshing soft drink.
The advertisement, embedded below, is very well produced and is a part of the Coca-Cola company’s global project “Where Will Happiness Strike Next”.
- Fornite Monopoly is one of the best versions of the famous game - 18 December, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Death Stranding Steelbook - 27 November, 2019
- Overwatch Legendary Edition Nintendo Switch Review – Nerf This! - 18 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Pokémon Sword and Shield Hamper - 15 November, 2019
- Pokémon Cosmic Eclipse Elite Trainer Box Review – Colourful Addition - 11 November, 2019
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia MGA 2019 - 8 November, 2019
- AirPods Pro South Africa – Launching 25 Nov, pre-orders open - 7 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines - 6 November, 2019
- His Dark Materials is a binge worthy adaptation of the books - 5 November, 2019
- Bethesda doesn’t register Fallout First domain, angry fan snaps it up - 24 October, 2019