The latest advertisement from Coca-Cola sees the world’s most popular beverage company attempt to save Lithuanian’s from a drab urban existence with a bright red truck spewing bright green grass.
In the new advertisement from Wieden + Kennedy in Amsterdam, the Coca-Cola truck rolls out legitimately natural turf in a concrete square, essentially creating a ‘pop-up park’.
Unlike real parks, the faux park is naturally adorned with Coca-Cola’s unmistakable vending machines and a series of attractive millennials who are encouraged to take off their shoes. Doing so causes the vending machines to release bottles of the beverage company’s addictively refreshing soft drink.
The advertisement, embedded below, is very well produced and is a part of the Coca-Cola company’s global project “Where Will Happiness Strike Next”.
- Nerf MicroShots Fortnite TS Blaster Review – Pocket Sized Fun - 30 July, 2019
- The Boys Review – Exceptionally Fun Superhero Satire - 29 July, 2019
- Netflix The Witcher Trailer teases Geralt, Yennifer, Ciri & Monsters - 20 July, 2019
- Anthony Mackie confirmed for Comic Con Africa 2019 - 18 July, 2019
- Cyberpunk 2077 editions detailed – which is best for you? - 12 June, 2019
- Claire’s Sanctuary wants you to save the dinos in Jurassic World Evolution - 3 June, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Hot Toys collectible figures are lustworthy! - 22 May, 2019
- Watch Detective Pikachu online for free, thanks to Ryan Reynolds - 8 May, 2019
- Pair PS4/Xbox One Controllers to iPhone/iPad? NO! DOES NOT WORK! - 29 April, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Review – Whatever it takes [Spoiler Free] - 28 April, 2019