Science has already explained why kissing is good for you, but did you know that the sounds used to describe the act of locking lips are portrayed differently around the world?
Courtesy of artist and sometimes “physicist” James Chapman’s latest artwork for Valentine’s Day, you can now surprise your valentine with a ‘kissing sound’ from one of the following languages: English, Chinese, Japanese, French, Portuguese, Spanish and Lithuanian.
Which sound is your favourite?
[Source: James Chapman]
- Mini Motorways Review – Engrossing traffic planner - 26 September, 2019
- Three Reasons why Nespresso is best for Gamers - 17 September, 2019
- Win Comic Con Africa 2019 Tickets with Vamers and KFC - 16 September, 2019
- Borderlands 3 PC Specs Revealed: how does your PC fair? - 10 September, 2019
- Bran the Broken will be at Comic Con Africa 2019 - 4 September, 2019
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review: Fire-breathing Nostalgia - 3 September, 2019
- Lego Ideas Treehouse blooms sustainable bricks - 30 August, 2019
- LEGO Ideas Central Perk celebrates 25 years of Friends - 29 August, 2019
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint PC Specs Revealed - 29 August, 2019
- Control Review – Frustratingly Mysterious - 26 August, 2019