Science has already explained why kissing is good for you, but did you know that the sounds used to describe the act of locking lips are portrayed differently around the world?
Courtesy of artist and sometimes “physicist” James Chapman’s latest artwork for Valentine’s Day, you can now surprise your valentine with a ‘kissing sound’ from one of the following languages: English, Chinese, Japanese, French, Portuguese, Spanish and Lithuanian.
Which sound is your favourite?
[Source: James Chapman]
- Win with Vamers: Death Stranding Steelbook - 27 November, 2019
- Overwatch Legendary Edition Nintendo Switch Review – Nerf This! - 18 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Pokémon Sword and Shield Hamper - 15 November, 2019
- Pokémon Cosmic Eclipse Elite Trainer Box Review – Colourful Addition - 11 November, 2019
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia MGA 2019 - 8 November, 2019
- AirPods Pro South Africa – Launching 25 Nov, pre-orders open - 7 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines - 6 November, 2019
- His Dark Materials is a binge worthy adaptation of the books - 5 November, 2019
- Bethesda doesn’t register Fallout First domain, angry fan snaps it up - 24 October, 2019
- Medievil Review – Sir Daniel Fortesque is back with a vengeance - 23 October, 2019