The viral success of the Melbourne Metro’s latest advertising campaign, ‘Dumb Ways to Die‘, has spawned a slew of parodic content. Unfortunately, parodies are a dime a dozen, especially with regards to content that has gone viral, so it can become difficult to weed out the good parodies from the bad. The NASA themed ‘Cool Things to Find’, for example, is a brilliant parodic rendition of the original advertisement.
The Walking Dumb is most likely one of the more interesting and well made parodies of ‘Dumb Ways to Die‘. The material adopts a point of view from that of the many zombies which feature in The Walking Dead television series and offers constructive advice to zombies who might come in contact with Rick and the gang.
[SPOILER ALERT: the video parodies certain story elements from season three of The Walking Dead]
[Sources: Teddie Films]
- Cyberpunk 2077 editions detailed – which is best for you? - 12 June, 2019
- Claire’s Sanctuary wants you to save the dinos in Jurassic World Evolution - 3 June, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Hot Toys collectible figures are lustworthy! - 22 May, 2019
- Watch Detective Pikachu online for free, thanks to Ryan Reynolds - 8 May, 2019
- Pair PS4/Xbox One Controllers to iPhone/iPad? NO! DOES NOT WORK! - 29 April, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Review – Whatever it takes [Spoiler Free] - 28 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fokof Lager VS Mortal Kombat 11 - 16 April, 2019
- Fokof Lager partners with NetherRealm for Limited Edition Mortal Kombat 11 Beer - 12 April, 2019
- Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines Officially Launched - 11 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Hot Toys 1/4th Scale Infinity Gauntlet - 11 April, 2019