Rubybox is a new and fresh South Africa based online store that deals exclusively with skin and beauty products for women.
One of the most attractive aspects of this new website is that, for as little as R100 a month, the good people at Rubybox will send subscribers a monthly care package containing samples of carefully selected ‘editors choice’ beauty products.
What sets Rubybox apart from the rest of the crowd, however, is that they exploded on the scene with an obscenely humorous advertisement that showcases their unique ‘sampling’ service .
Created for Rubybox by the talented people over at Morrisjones Advertising, the brilliant advertisement is uniquely South African and focusses on why sampling products in the privacy of your own home may be better than visiting a store.
- Watch Detective Pikachu online for free, thanks to Ryan Reynolds - 8 May, 2019
- Pair PS4/Xbox One Controllers to iPhone/iPad? NO! DOES NOT WORK! - 29 April, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Review – Whatever it takes [Spoiler Free] - 28 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fokof Lager VS Mortal Kombat 11 - 16 April, 2019
- Fokof Lager partners with NetherRealm for Limited Edition Mortal Kombat 11 Beer - 12 April, 2019
- Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines Officially Launched - 11 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Hot Toys 1/4th Scale Infinity Gauntlet - 11 April, 2019
- Four Xbox mascots, and their franchises, that need to be revived! - 3 April, 2019
- Xbox Games with Gold April 2019: Tech Outcasts on Ghostly Battlefronts - 2 April, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 hands-on preview: Gorgeously Gory - 1 April, 2019