Rubybox is a new and fresh South Africa based online store that deals exclusively with skin and beauty products for women.
One of the most attractive aspects of this new website is that, for as little as R100 a month, the good people at Rubybox will send subscribers a monthly care package containing samples of carefully selected ‘editors choice’ beauty products.
What sets Rubybox apart from the rest of the crowd, however, is that they exploded on the scene with an obscenely humorous advertisement that showcases their unique ‘sampling’ service .
Created for Rubybox by the talented people over at Morrisjones Advertising, the brilliant advertisement is uniquely South African and focusses on why sampling products in the privacy of your own home may be better than visiting a store.
- Overwatch Legendary Edition Nintendo Switch Review – Nerf This! - 18 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Pokémon Sword and Shield Hamper - 15 November, 2019
- Pokémon Cosmic Eclipse Elite Trainer Box Review – Colourful Addition - 11 November, 2019
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia MGA 2019 - 8 November, 2019
- AirPods Pro South Africa – Launching 25 Nov, pre-orders open - 7 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines - 6 November, 2019
- His Dark Materials is a binge worthy adaptation of the books - 5 November, 2019
- Bethesda doesn’t register Fallout First domain, angry fan snaps it up - 24 October, 2019
- Medievil Review – Sir Daniel Fortesque is back with a vengeance - 23 October, 2019
- Mini Motorways Review – Engrossing traffic planner - 26 September, 2019