There are many talented people in the world. The most interesting are those who also have an Internet connection because it means that their creations can be shared, viewed and appreciated by millions of people.
One of the greatest aspects of creative freedom is that it allows interesting imitative content to be produced, often in a humorous fashion. LaughPong on YouTube is one such creative.
LaughPong recently created an excellent concept advertisement for an Apple iMac ‘Touch’. The advertisement is of such a high polish, that it could easily be mistaken for a legitimate advertisement from the cupertino based company.
Shortly after the parodic iMac Touch commercial, LaughPong created a new advertisement to showcase Microsoft’s newest tablet, the Surface.
I found the parody driven advertisement to be incredible funny because the video does such a good job of showcasing the different approaches that Apple and Microsoft have traditionally taken when marketing their products. The former iPod versus Zune hardware battle is my primary point of reference for this assertion.
Watch the brilliantly creative parodic advertisement below.
- Cyberpunk 2077 editions detailed – which is best for you? - 12 June, 2019
- Claire’s Sanctuary wants you to save the dinos in Jurassic World Evolution - 3 June, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Hot Toys collectible figures are lustworthy! - 22 May, 2019
- Watch Detective Pikachu online for free, thanks to Ryan Reynolds - 8 May, 2019
- Pair PS4/Xbox One Controllers to iPhone/iPad? NO! DOES NOT WORK! - 29 April, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Review – Whatever it takes [Spoiler Free] - 28 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fokof Lager VS Mortal Kombat 11 - 16 April, 2019
- Fokof Lager partners with NetherRealm for Limited Edition Mortal Kombat 11 Beer - 12 April, 2019
- Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines Officially Launched - 11 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Hot Toys 1/4th Scale Infinity Gauntlet - 11 April, 2019