If you have not already seen it, Old Spice has once again made headlines with the company’s most innovative, engaging and entertaining advertisement we have seen.
Terry Crews, everyone’s favourite chocolate coated muscle bound insane train, is back and ready to introduce you to an interactive ‘muscle music’ experience. Be wowed into submission as Terry’s orchestra of rippling muscles entrancingly quiver and undulate to produce absurd aural sensations resembling music, but that is not all. Once you have watched the video, head on over to Vimeo and activate the interactive ‘recording’ mode which allows users to control Terry’s ridonkulous muscle symphony with a keyboard.
Be warned, it is quite an addictive time waster.
- Win with Vamers: Death Stranding Steelbook - 27 November, 2019
- Overwatch Legendary Edition Nintendo Switch Review – Nerf This! - 18 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Pokémon Sword and Shield Hamper - 15 November, 2019
- Pokémon Cosmic Eclipse Elite Trainer Box Review – Colourful Addition - 11 November, 2019
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia MGA 2019 - 8 November, 2019
- AirPods Pro South Africa – Launching 25 Nov, pre-orders open - 7 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines - 6 November, 2019
- His Dark Materials is a binge worthy adaptation of the books - 5 November, 2019
- Bethesda doesn’t register Fallout First domain, angry fan snaps it up - 24 October, 2019
- Medievil Review – Sir Daniel Fortesque is back with a vengeance - 23 October, 2019