If you have not already seen it, Old Spice has once again made headlines with the company’s most innovative, engaging and entertaining advertisement we have seen.
Terry Crews, everyone’s favourite chocolate coated muscle bound insane train, is back and ready to introduce you to an interactive ‘muscle music’ experience. Be wowed into submission as Terry’s orchestra of rippling muscles entrancingly quiver and undulate to produce absurd aural sensations resembling music, but that is not all. Once you have watched the video, head on over to Vimeo and activate the interactive ‘recording’ mode which allows users to control Terry’s ridonkulous muscle symphony with a keyboard.
Be warned, it is quite an addictive time waster.
- Nerf MicroShots Fortnite TS Blaster Review – Pocket Sized Fun - 30 July, 2019
- The Boys Review – Exceptionally Fun Superhero Satire - 29 July, 2019
- Netflix The Witcher Trailer teases Geralt, Yennifer, Ciri & Monsters - 20 July, 2019
- Anthony Mackie confirmed for Comic Con Africa 2019 - 18 July, 2019
- Cyberpunk 2077 editions detailed – which is best for you? - 12 June, 2019
- Claire’s Sanctuary wants you to save the dinos in Jurassic World Evolution - 3 June, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Hot Toys collectible figures are lustworthy! - 22 May, 2019
- Watch Detective Pikachu online for free, thanks to Ryan Reynolds - 8 May, 2019
- Pair PS4/Xbox One Controllers to iPhone/iPad? NO! DOES NOT WORK! - 29 April, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Review – Whatever it takes [Spoiler Free] - 28 April, 2019