Marvel’s Spider-Man [PS4] is the latest video game to take on the legendary web-slinging hero. Critics everywhere have praised the game for its incredible visuals, expansive open world and for offering a true representation of what it means to be both Peter Parker and Spider-Man. To celebrate Sony and Insomniac’s outstanding new title, we decided to give away a copy of the game and some extra goodies!
For those who may not know, our Marvel’s Spider-Man [PS4] competition is completely self-funded by Vamers. That means that the prizes were not sponsored, and we put it all together ourselves. Much like our recent Sea of Thieves, God of War and PUBG competitions. We can only do this because of your support. So thank you to everyone who took the time to watch our video and enter this competition.
For those who missed it, up for grabs in the Win With Vamers Marvel’s Spider-Man [PS4] competition:
One (1) main prize (valued at R1500) consisting of:
- one (1) physical SteelBook copy of Marvel’s Spider-Man [PS4]
- one (1) pair of Spider-Man Caricature Socks inspired by Marvel Comics
- one (1) pair of Red Spider-Man cufflinks inspired by Marvel Comics
Ready to find out who won? Then just keep scrolling down to see if you are the winner!
For those curious about the answers to our Marvel’s Spider-Man [PS4] competition, they are as follows:
• Question 1: Which Spider-Man suits are favourites of both Hans and Edward, respectively? Hans – Future Foundation, Edward – Scarlet Spider
• Question 2: Spider-Man appears in the video. Who do you think he is (name him, if you can)? Edward is Spider-Man in the video 🤣
If you would like to own your own pair of Spider-Man socks or cufflinks, be sure to checkout Vamers Store.
Thank you again to everyone who took the time to enter this competition. Your support gives us the motivation to continue doing what we love. Until the next time, Vamerites
Owner, founder and editor-in-chief at Vamers, Hans has a vested interest in geek culture and the interactive entertainment industry. With a Masters degree in Communications and Ludology, he is well read and versed in matters relating to video games and communication media, among many other topics of interest.