The Marvel Cinematic Universe’s newest hero, Black Panther, is all the craze at the moment. Not only is he the King of Wakanda, it seems he is also the king of all current Marvel movies! Now, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is giving LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 its own dose of Black Panther DLC (downloadable content).
While Black Panther is already an unlockable character in the popular LEGO video game, the Black Panther DLC adds playable characters Okoye and Nakia of the Dora Milaje Royal Guard. It also adds Everett K. Ross, Erik Killmonger, and Ulysses Klaue; and a new Vibranium Suit variant for Black Panther himself.
All of the new characters and unlockables are also accompanied by a new level. It is described as “set within the Kingdom of Wakanda”. Players will take the “legendary Wakandan Super Hero and his sister Shuri on a dangerous mission” where they will battle mutated creatures and Killmonger’s army.
The Black Panther DLC is available for R50 on the PlayStation 4, R35 on Steam for Microsoft Windows, and R43 on Xbox One. It is also available for free as part of the LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 Season Pass. The Season Pass, which also includes past movie tie-in releases such as Guardian of the Galaxy Vol. 2; and future movie tie-ins such as Avengers: Infinity War, and Ant-Man and the Wasp, is only R150 regardless of the platform.
- Cosplayer Lai Pin-yu is Taiwan’s newest elected official - 18 January, 2020
- WB Montreal’s constant New Batman Game teases are tiresome - 16 January, 2020
- 10 Witcher characters Netflix can pull from the books and games - 15 January, 2020
- Replica of Dark Side Rey’s Lightsaber is gorgeous! - 15 January, 2020
- These LoFi Pokemon Mixes will get you through your day - 15 January, 2020
- WWE 2K20 Review – Buggy, Messy, But Fun - 15 January, 2020
- Borderlands 3 Review – Too much of a rehash - 15 January, 2020
- The Vamers Top 10 Posts of 2019 - 31 December, 2019
- 10 Local Showmax hits international audiences love - 18 December, 2019
- Five children’s shows on Showmax with perfect scores - 17 December, 2019