“The mysterious island of Far Harbor awaits”
In Fallout 4: Far Harbor, the third add-on for Bethesda’s Fallout 4, players are given a new case from Valentine’s Detective Agency that will lead them on a search for a young woman and a secret colony of synths. The add-on will allow players to travel off the coast of Maine to the mysterious island of Far Harbor, where higher levels of radiation have created a more feral world.
The new location will allow players navigate through the growing conflict between the synths, the Children of Atom, and the local townspeople. Players will the have the choice of either working towards bringing peace to Far Harbor or initiating its ultimate destruction.
According to Bethesda, Fallout4: Far Harbor features the largest landmass for an add-on that the studio has ever created. As such, it is filled with new faction quests, settlements, lethal creatures and many treacherous dungeons.
Thankfully the add-on will also allow players become more powerful with new, higher-level armour and weapons.
Fallout 4: Far Harbor is the third add-on for Bethesda’s Fallout 4 and it is now available for download on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Windows PC.
[Sidenote: it killed me slowly to spell ‘harbor’ without the ‘u’]
- Sony WH-1000XM3 Headphones Now Available in South Africa - 15 January, 2019
- Playlist: Into the Spider-Verse’s Kingpin – A Sinisterly Poignant Villain - 17 December, 2018
- Belkin Valet Charge Dock Review: Sophisticated Apple Watch Charger - 14 December, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold December 2018: Never Alone in Dragon Age - 1 December, 2018
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Post-Credits scene? Yes, there is one. - 29 November, 2018
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia 2018 - 11 November, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold November 2018: Race the Sun to the Battlefield - 1 November, 2018
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman Playlist – Music that will make you Purr - 22 October, 2018
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018