“New designer digs and pets await in Fallout 4: Wasteland Workshop”
In Fallout 4: Wasteland Workshop, the second add-on for Bethesda’s Fallout 4, players are given the opportunity to design and set cages to capture live creatures; anything from rabid raiders to deadly Deathclaws!
Players will get to tame the captured creatures or have them face off in battle, even against your fellow settlers. The add-on also includes a suite of new design options for your settlements like nixie tube lighting, letter kits, taxidermy and more. Basically it is am IKEA add-on for Fallout 4.
The Fallout 4: Wasteland Workshop add-on is more of a placeholder for the game’s third add-on, Far Harbor, which is releasing in May. Unlike Wasteland Workshop, the Far Harbor is more of an expansion as it will allow players to travel beyond the Commonwealth to the island of Maine, which is the largest landmass Bethesda Game Studios has ever created for post-release content.
Fallout 4: Wasteland Workshop is the second add-on for Bethesda’s Fallout 4 and it is now available for download on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Windows PC for only $4.99 / €4.99.
- Cyberpunk 2077 editions detailed – which is best for you? - 12 June, 2019
- Claire’s Sanctuary wants you to save the dinos in Jurassic World Evolution - 3 June, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Hot Toys collectible figures are lustworthy! - 22 May, 2019
- Watch Detective Pikachu online for free, thanks to Ryan Reynolds - 8 May, 2019
- Pair PS4/Xbox One Controllers to iPhone/iPad? NO! DOES NOT WORK! - 29 April, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Review – Whatever it takes [Spoiler Free] - 28 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fokof Lager VS Mortal Kombat 11 - 16 April, 2019
- Fokof Lager partners with NetherRealm for Limited Edition Mortal Kombat 11 Beer - 12 April, 2019
- Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines Officially Launched - 11 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Hot Toys 1/4th Scale Infinity Gauntlet - 11 April, 2019