“The mysterious island of Far Harbor awaits”
In Fallout 4: Far Harbor, the third add-on for Bethesda’s Fallout 4, players are given a new case from Valentine’s Detective Agency that will lead them on a search for a young woman and a secret colony of synths. The add-on will allow players to travel off the coast of Maine to the mysterious island of Far Harbor, where higher levels of radiation have created a more feral world.
The new location will allow players navigate through the growing conflict between the synths, the Children of Atom, and the local townspeople. Players will the have the choice of either working towards bringing peace to Far Harbor or initiating its ultimate destruction.
According to Bethesda, Fallout4: Far Harbor features the largest landmass for an add-on that the studio has ever created. As such, it is filled with new faction quests, settlements, lethal creatures and many treacherous dungeons.
Thankfully the add-on will also allow players become more powerful with new, higher-level armour and weapons.
Fallout 4: Far Harbor is the third add-on for Bethesda’s Fallout 4 and it is now available for download on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Windows PC.
[Sidenote: it killed me slowly to spell ‘harbor’ without the ‘u’]
- Cyberpunk 2077 editions detailed – which is best for you? - 12 June, 2019
- Claire’s Sanctuary wants you to save the dinos in Jurassic World Evolution - 3 June, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Hot Toys collectible figures are lustworthy! - 22 May, 2019
- Watch Detective Pikachu online for free, thanks to Ryan Reynolds - 8 May, 2019
- Pair PS4/Xbox One Controllers to iPhone/iPad? NO! DOES NOT WORK! - 29 April, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Review – Whatever it takes [Spoiler Free] - 28 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fokof Lager VS Mortal Kombat 11 - 16 April, 2019
- Fokof Lager partners with NetherRealm for Limited Edition Mortal Kombat 11 Beer - 12 April, 2019
- Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines Officially Launched - 11 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Hot Toys 1/4th Scale Infinity Gauntlet - 11 April, 2019