The equation is simple:
Skyrim + Unlimited Dragons = Awesome Chaos!
If you are lucky enough to be playing the PC version of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim then you can make use of the exploit discovered by Shibby2142 to spawn an unlimited number of dragons in your game. How cool is that?
The tweak allows you to spawn a dragon anywhere and at any time throughout the game. Simply bring up the game’s console (hit the tilde ` key) and paste the following code followed by ‘enter/return’: player.placeatme 000FEA9B
Courtesy of this exploit, players will no longer need to worry about hunting these majestically powerful creatures to extinction. The best part is that you can have as many dragons as you like. Well, as many as your hardware can handle.
For more PC only Skyrim ‘cheats’ click here. It should be noted that using the aforementioned code or any other ‘cheat’ may disable your Steam achievements, so you use them at your own risk.
- Cyberpunk 2077 editions detailed – which is best for you? - 12 June, 2019
- Claire’s Sanctuary wants you to save the dinos in Jurassic World Evolution - 3 June, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Hot Toys collectible figures are lustworthy! - 22 May, 2019
- Watch Detective Pikachu online for free, thanks to Ryan Reynolds - 8 May, 2019
- Pair PS4/Xbox One Controllers to iPhone/iPad? NO! DOES NOT WORK! - 29 April, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Review – Whatever it takes [Spoiler Free] - 28 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fokof Lager VS Mortal Kombat 11 - 16 April, 2019
- Fokof Lager partners with NetherRealm for Limited Edition Mortal Kombat 11 Beer - 12 April, 2019
- Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines Officially Launched - 11 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Hot Toys 1/4th Scale Infinity Gauntlet - 11 April, 2019