I have always found the minimalist aesthetic to art and design appealing, especially when applied to geek staples such as Marvel’s X-Men and DC’s Batman. I find it particularly fascinating how artists are able to break down the subject matter into its bear necessities and then reconstruct a new interpretation that is still immediately identifiable to the original source material.
Anthony Genuardi has created a series of great minimalist posters that features the recognisable colours and silhouette’s of Thor, Captain America, Iron-Man, Black Widow and Hawkeye superimposed over the Avengers Initiative logo.
Each of the minimalist Avengers Initiative posters are embedded below and can be purchased here.
- Nerf MicroShots Fortnite TS Blaster Review – Pocket Sized Fun - 30 July, 2019
- The Boys Review – Exceptionally Fun Superhero Satire - 29 July, 2019
- Netflix The Witcher Trailer teases Geralt, Yennifer, Ciri & Monsters - 20 July, 2019
- Anthony Mackie confirmed for Comic Con Africa 2019 - 18 July, 2019
- Cyberpunk 2077 editions detailed – which is best for you? - 12 June, 2019
- Claire’s Sanctuary wants you to save the dinos in Jurassic World Evolution - 3 June, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Hot Toys collectible figures are lustworthy! - 22 May, 2019
- Watch Detective Pikachu online for free, thanks to Ryan Reynolds - 8 May, 2019
- Pair PS4/Xbox One Controllers to iPhone/iPad? NO! DOES NOT WORK! - 29 April, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Review – Whatever it takes [Spoiler Free] - 28 April, 2019