I have always found the minimalist aesthetic to art and design appealing, especially when applied to geek staples such as Marvel’s X-Men and DC’s Batman. I find it particularly fascinating how artists are able to break down the subject matter into its bear necessities and then reconstruct a new interpretation that is still immediately identifiable to the original source material.
Anthony Genuardi has created a series of great minimalist posters that features the recognisable colours and silhouette’s of Thor, Captain America, Iron-Man, Black Widow and Hawkeye superimposed over the Avengers Initiative logo.
Each of the minimalist Avengers Initiative posters are embedded below and can be purchased here.
- Win with Vamers: Death Stranding Steelbook - 27 November, 2019
- Overwatch Legendary Edition Nintendo Switch Review – Nerf This! - 18 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Pokémon Sword and Shield Hamper - 15 November, 2019
- Pokémon Cosmic Eclipse Elite Trainer Box Review – Colourful Addition - 11 November, 2019
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia MGA 2019 - 8 November, 2019
- AirPods Pro South Africa – Launching 25 Nov, pre-orders open - 7 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines - 6 November, 2019
- His Dark Materials is a binge worthy adaptation of the books - 5 November, 2019
- Bethesda doesn’t register Fallout First domain, angry fan snaps it up - 24 October, 2019
- Medievil Review – Sir Daniel Fortesque is back with a vengeance - 23 October, 2019