Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron will soon be releasing in theatres. Keen eyed moviegoers may have already seen the myriad of official film posters lining local cinema complexes.
In addition to traditional film posters featuring each of the Avengers, moviegoers may have spotted a few standalone posters that feature some gorgeous artwork. What they may not have noticed, however, is how some of those posters are actually part of a much larger image.
For the release of Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron, the comic book powerhouse took a gorgeous piece of concept art for the film (as seen above) and split it into a series of individual posters.
The artwork was created for Avengers: Age of Ultron by Ryan Meinerding, a concept artist for the film, and depicts an epic battle between the Avengers and Ultron’s many sentries. The same artwork also features a few easter eggs, like the addition of the film’s most elusive character, Vision.
- Win with Vamers: Death Stranding Steelbook - 27 November, 2019
- Overwatch Legendary Edition Nintendo Switch Review – Nerf This! - 18 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Pokémon Sword and Shield Hamper - 15 November, 2019
- Pokémon Cosmic Eclipse Elite Trainer Box Review – Colourful Addition - 11 November, 2019
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia MGA 2019 - 8 November, 2019
- AirPods Pro South Africa – Launching 25 Nov, pre-orders open - 7 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines - 6 November, 2019
- His Dark Materials is a binge worthy adaptation of the books - 5 November, 2019
- Bethesda doesn’t register Fallout First domain, angry fan snaps it up - 24 October, 2019
- Medievil Review – Sir Daniel Fortesque is back with a vengeance - 23 October, 2019