Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron will soon be releasing in theatres. Keen eyed moviegoers may have already seen the myriad of official film posters lining local cinema complexes.
In addition to traditional film posters featuring each of the Avengers, moviegoers may have spotted a few standalone posters that feature some gorgeous artwork. What they may not have noticed, however, is how some of those posters are actually part of a much larger image.
For the release of Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron, the comic book powerhouse took a gorgeous piece of concept art for the film (as seen above) and split it into a series of individual posters.
The artwork was created for Avengers: Age of Ultron by Ryan Meinerding, a concept artist for the film, and depicts an epic battle between the Avengers and Ultron’s many sentries. The same artwork also features a few easter eggs, like the addition of the film’s most elusive character, Vision.
- Nerf MicroShots Fortnite TS Blaster Review – Pocket Sized Fun - 30 July, 2019
- The Boys Review – Exceptionally Fun Superhero Satire - 29 July, 2019
- Netflix The Witcher Trailer teases Geralt, Yennifer, Ciri & Monsters - 20 July, 2019
- Anthony Mackie confirmed for Comic Con Africa 2019 - 18 July, 2019
- Cyberpunk 2077 editions detailed – which is best for you? - 12 June, 2019
- Claire’s Sanctuary wants you to save the dinos in Jurassic World Evolution - 3 June, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Hot Toys collectible figures are lustworthy! - 22 May, 2019
- Watch Detective Pikachu online for free, thanks to Ryan Reynolds - 8 May, 2019
- Pair PS4/Xbox One Controllers to iPhone/iPad? NO! DOES NOT WORK! - 29 April, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Review – Whatever it takes [Spoiler Free] - 28 April, 2019