Earlier today Rockstar Games announced that Grand Theft Auto V will be available for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 video game consoles on the 18th of November 2014. The PC version of the game has been delayed until the 27th of January 2015.
Grand Theft Auto V became the world’s “fastest selling entertainment product ever” in 2013, generating well over $1 billion in the first 24 hours of sale. Naturally, it makes sense for Take Two Interactive and Rockstar Games to make the game available on as many platforms as possible.
On the 18th of November 2014, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 gamers will be able to hit the streets of Los Santos in a ‘remastered’ edition of Rockstar’s Grand Theft Auto V, which promises to have a series of updated textures, effects and other graphical improvements that will take advantage of the more powerful hardware in the latest generation of home consoles.
In addition to simply adding a new coat of paint to the current game, Rockstar has confirmed that the remastered edition will also include new wildlife, new weapons, vehicles and activities, upgraded weather and damage systems, longer draw distances, a higher resolution, and all of the downloadable content (DLC) that has been released.
There will also be bonus content for players who transfer their save games from the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions of the game to the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 ‘remastered’ versions, respectively. The ‘remastered’ game is also said to include a host of smaller, yet noticeable, improvements.
Rockstar Games is proud to announce that Grand Theft Auto V will arrive on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on November 18, 2014 with the PC version to follow January 27, 2015.
Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC will feature a range of major visual and technical upgrades to make Los Santos and Blaine County more immersive than ever. In addition to increased draw distances and higher resolution, players can expect a range of additions and improvements including:
– New weapons, vehicles and activities
– Additional wildlife
– Denser traffic
– New foliage system
– Enhanced damage and weather effects, and much more
Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC will also feature enhanced radio selections with over 100 additional new songs and new DJ mixes from returning DJs across the game’s 17 radio stations.
All players who pre-order the game will get $1,000,000 in-game bonus cash to spend across Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online (GTA$500K each for your Story Mode and for your GTA Online in-game bank accounts).
A host of new, exclusive content also awaits for players returning from the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions including rare versions of classic vehicles to collect from across the Grand Theft Auto series such as the Dukes, the Dodo Seaplane and a faster, more maneuverable Blimp; activities including wildlife photography and new shooting range challenges, new weapons and more.
Enhancements to Grand Theft Auto Online include an increased player count, with online play now for up to 30 players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. All existing gameplay upgrades and Rockstar-created content released since the launch of Grand Theft Auto Online will also be available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC with much more to come.
Existing players will be able to transfer their Grand Theft Auto Online characters and progression to their choice of PlayStation 4, Xbox One or PC. For more info about gaining access to exclusive content for returning players, please visit rockstargames.com/V/bonusconte
- Fornite Monopoly is one of the best versions of the famous game - 18 December, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Death Stranding Steelbook - 27 November, 2019
- Overwatch Legendary Edition Nintendo Switch Review – Nerf This! - 18 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Pokémon Sword and Shield Hamper - 15 November, 2019
- Pokémon Cosmic Eclipse Elite Trainer Box Review – Colourful Addition - 11 November, 2019
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia MGA 2019 - 8 November, 2019
- AirPods Pro South Africa – Launching 25 Nov, pre-orders open - 7 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines - 6 November, 2019
- His Dark Materials is a binge worthy adaptation of the books - 5 November, 2019
- Bethesda doesn’t register Fallout First domain, angry fan snaps it up - 24 October, 2019