The way Yoda speaks is what makes him a truly memorable character and is the primary reason why he is often humorously emulated by anyone who has watched the Star Wars saga. Most people do not know, however, that Yoda’s speech pattern is actually a very uncommon linguistic typology called Object-Subject-Verb (OSV) that is prevalent in cultures near the Amazon basin.
Courtesy of the Internet, a Tumblr now exists that showcases a meme with Yoda as the main protagonist. The meme known as “Said That, She Did” has become the Star Wars equivalent of the puerile “that’s what she said” phrase, which originates from the movie Wayne’s World (1992) and has been popularised further by the television series The Office and How I Met Your Mother.
Below are 10 of the best “Said That, She Did” phrases that we could find with one added surprise right at the end. Enjoy!
- Mini Motorways Review – Engrossing traffic planner - 26 September, 2019
- Three Reasons why Nespresso is best for Gamers - 17 September, 2019
- Win Comic Con Africa 2019 Tickets with Vamers and KFC - 16 September, 2019
- Borderlands 3 PC Specs Revealed: how does your PC fair? - 10 September, 2019
- Bran the Broken will be at Comic Con Africa 2019 - 4 September, 2019
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review: Fire-breathing Nostalgia - 3 September, 2019
- Lego Ideas Treehouse blooms sustainable bricks - 30 August, 2019
- LEGO Ideas Central Perk celebrates 25 years of Friends - 29 August, 2019
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint PC Specs Revealed - 29 August, 2019
- Control Review – Frustratingly Mysterious - 26 August, 2019