I often watch more television that I care to admit. As such, there are quite a few television series that would be included in my ‘favourites’ list. It goes without saying, that the HBO adaptation of George R. R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire series is naturally high on my list. There is no denying that Game of Thrones is incredible. From the visuals and script, to the acting and story, it is a sensational series; and I am glad to be a Game of Thrones fan.
With this in mind, the following video from Buzzfeed is rather humorous and somewhat relatable – especially if you are a Game of Thrones fan.
From relating to your favourite actor and being unable to connect with people who do not watch your favourite show, through to avoiding spoilers at all costs (a huge “no no” for me); these are just a few of the hurdles that fans need to face.
Even if you are not a Game of Thrones fan (be gone with you, heathen), anyone who watches a lot of television will most likely agree with several of the points (even if only a little bit) for their own favourite show.
Which series do you favour most? Let us know in the comments.
- Nerf MicroShots Fortnite TS Blaster Review – Pocket Sized Fun - 30 July, 2019
- The Boys Review – Exceptionally Fun Superhero Satire - 29 July, 2019
- Netflix The Witcher Trailer teases Geralt, Yennifer, Ciri & Monsters - 20 July, 2019
- Anthony Mackie confirmed for Comic Con Africa 2019 - 18 July, 2019
- Cyberpunk 2077 editions detailed – which is best for you? - 12 June, 2019
- Claire’s Sanctuary wants you to save the dinos in Jurassic World Evolution - 3 June, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Hot Toys collectible figures are lustworthy! - 22 May, 2019
- Watch Detective Pikachu online for free, thanks to Ryan Reynolds - 8 May, 2019
- Pair PS4/Xbox One Controllers to iPhone/iPad? NO! DOES NOT WORK! - 29 April, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Review – Whatever it takes [Spoiler Free] - 28 April, 2019