Hot on the heels of Screen Junkies honest trailer of ‘Thor: The Dark World’ is the newest entry in Hishe’s excellent and humorously animated series ‘How It Should Have Ended’.
In ‘How Thor The Dark World Should Have Ended’ the creative team at Hishe explore what would have happened if Thor had actually checked to see if Loki was dead, instead of simply assuming that he was.
The result sees a scorned Loki drinking his sorrows away in The Villain Pub alongside The Joker and General Zod. The skit also features some excellent cameo appearances by Hannibal Lecter, Predator and HAL 9000.
The Villain Pub is a fantastic addition to the already popular ‘How It Should Have Ended’ series and is a bonus so good that it deserves to be formed into its own web series.
- PlayStation 4 Pro 500 Million Limited Edition Celebrates Sony’s Success - 14 August, 2018
- Vikings’ Travis Fimmel confirmed for Comic Con Africa 2018 - 13 August, 2018
- 60 Parsecs! wants you to survive the apocalypse by escaping to space - 6 August, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold August 2018: Forza, For Honor, Space and Mickey - 1 August, 2018
- Ember Ceramic Mug Review: the best coffee mug you will ever use - 30 July, 2018
- Meet The Mountain from Game of Thrones at FIBO Global Fitness Africa - 27 July, 2018
- First South African LEGO Store opens in Sandton City - 26 July, 2018
- American Gods Ricky Whittle and Yetide Badaki confirmed for Comic-Con Africa 2018 - 26 July, 2018
- Jenny Frison Comic Book Cover Artist confirmed for Comic-Con Africa 2018 - 26 July, 2018
- 8 Long Press Tips for Safari on iOS that will change the way you web surf - 11 July, 2018