Hot on the heels of Screen Junkies honest trailer of ‘Thor: The Dark World’ is the newest entry in Hishe’s excellent and humorously animated series ‘How It Should Have Ended’.
In ‘How Thor The Dark World Should Have Ended’ the creative team at Hishe explore what would have happened if Thor had actually checked to see if Loki was dead, instead of simply assuming that he was.
The result sees a scorned Loki drinking his sorrows away in The Villain Pub alongside The Joker and General Zod. The skit also features some excellent cameo appearances by Hannibal Lecter, Predator and HAL 9000.
The Villain Pub is a fantastic addition to the already popular ‘How It Should Have Ended’ series and is a bonus so good that it deserves to be formed into its own web series.
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018
- Microsoft’s #HowOldRobot Guesses the Age of Video Game Characters - 10 October, 2018
- Boet Fighter wants you to moer okes into submission, my bru! - 9 October, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold October 2018: Food, Demons, Stunts and Money - 9 October, 2018
- Spider senses tingling? You might have won our Marvel’s Spider-Man [PS4] comp. - 8 October, 2018
- Overwatch headwear now available at Vamers Store - 4 October, 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Review: Lara’s Story Comes Full Circle - 26 September, 2018
- Comic Con Africa Interview with SA’s Official Lara Croft: Noelle Adams - 20 September, 2018
- The Sony PlayStation Classic channels the heyday of 3D gaming - 19 September, 2018