Thor: The Dark World was a pretty great sequel to the 2011 film debut of Marvel’s god of thunder. Chris Hemsworth once again reprised his role as Asgard’s favourite son, but this time he had to actually partner with Loki to save the day. One of the most underrated highlights of the film, however, is the beautiful artwork that aired during the credits.
The artwork was created by Claus Studios specifically for the film and swathes all of the main characters, and a few pivotal scenes, in harsh yet beautiful brush strokes. The artistic collection is featured below.
[Source: Claus Studios]
- Mini Motorways Review – Engrossing traffic planner - 26 September, 2019
- Three Reasons why Nespresso is best for Gamers - 17 September, 2019
- Win Comic Con Africa 2019 Tickets with Vamers and KFC - 16 September, 2019
- Borderlands 3 PC Specs Revealed: how does your PC fair? - 10 September, 2019
- Bran the Broken will be at Comic Con Africa 2019 - 4 September, 2019
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review: Fire-breathing Nostalgia - 3 September, 2019
- Lego Ideas Treehouse blooms sustainable bricks - 30 August, 2019
- LEGO Ideas Central Perk celebrates 25 years of Friends - 29 August, 2019
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint PC Specs Revealed - 29 August, 2019
- Control Review – Frustratingly Mysterious - 26 August, 2019