There is no shortage of fan fiction and artwork online for HBO’s most watched television series, Game of Thrones. From envisioning Disney’s Princesses as residents of Westeros through to imagining the characters of Game of Thrones as denizens of a 90s styled Grand Theft Auto video game, the reach that George R. R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire series has had on popular culture is utterly mind boggling.
Fernando Mendonça and Anderson Mahanski, two Brazilian animators, have added to the global creative deluge of Game of Thrones inspired works by beautifully illustrating what the Game of Thrones universe would look like if it had been imagined by artists at Disney.
The results are phenomenal and perfectly capture the essence of each character using that trademarked and uniquely identifiable ‘Disney magic’.
- Mini Motorways Review – Engrossing traffic planner - 26 September, 2019
- Three Reasons why Nespresso is best for Gamers - 17 September, 2019
- Win Comic Con Africa 2019 Tickets with Vamers and KFC - 16 September, 2019
- Borderlands 3 PC Specs Revealed: how does your PC fair? - 10 September, 2019
- Bran the Broken will be at Comic Con Africa 2019 - 4 September, 2019
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review: Fire-breathing Nostalgia - 3 September, 2019
- Lego Ideas Treehouse blooms sustainable bricks - 30 August, 2019
- LEGO Ideas Central Perk celebrates 25 years of Friends - 29 August, 2019
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint PC Specs Revealed - 29 August, 2019
- Control Review – Frustratingly Mysterious - 26 August, 2019