Yet another LEGO game is coming! As you might expect, Disney and Pixar titles are always adapted into LEGO titles, and The Incredibles 2 is just one of the latest! A new LEGO The Incredibles trailer shows how teamwork always comes out on top. It is also a gameplay trailer, which is very unlike the usual announcement trailer.
The new gameplay trailer is all about the Parr family and their special abilities. For instance, it shows off Dash’s lightning speed and Elastigirl’s flexibility.
LEGO The Incredibles is based on both Disney & Pixar’s The Incredibles and the upcoming sequel, The Incredibles 2. It recreates iconic scenes from both films, where players will be able to solve problems by combining the abilities of the different characters. One example shown in the trailer is creating a bridge by using Elastigirl’s transforming powers, so Mr Incredible can safely cross a large gap between buildings.
The trailer only shows it very briefly, but since the game will be based on both films, you can no doubt expect to see baby Jack’s various abilities in the game. Obviously, since the game is based on both films, the trailer does contain spoilers, and the game will, at least in large part, spoil the upcoming sequel.
With that said, pulling from the movies will undoubtedly be a treat. I cannot think of a more original source material than The Incredibles, and I totally promise that is not just my nostalgia getting a hold of me!
Whatever the case may be, the game releases on 15 June 2018 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Microsoft Windows.
- Remedy reacquires rights to Alan Wake; is Alan Wake 2 coming?! - 16 July, 2019
- Digimon Survive delayed until 2020 - 16 July, 2019
- A Cuphead Netflix show is currently in development - 16 July, 2019
- Saviors of Uldum expansion brings the sequel to Rise of Shadows to life - 15 July, 2019
- Nintendo Switch Lite is smaller, lighter and cheaper - 15 July, 2019
- Dragon Quest Builders 2 Review – Enchanting RPG Builder - 11 July, 2019
- Rage 2 Review – A “meh” of epic proportions - 9 July, 2019
- Metro Exodus Review – Outstanding post-apocalyptic shooter - 9 July, 2019
- Final Fantasy VII Remake comparison: side-by-side differences - 26 June, 2019
- The Sinking City Review – A beautiful Lovecraftian love letter - 25 June, 2019