SPAM… no one enjoys it, not unless you are taking about the meat in a can, but even then, the desirability of the product is low.
‘Spam’, for the purpose of this article, references the kind of unsolicited email, text and ‘snail mail’ that corporations and scammers alike, enjoy sending to individuals in the hopes that we will fall for their latest “incredible” offer.
However, there is one kind of ‘spam’ that fans and geeks alike would never tire of, and that would be magical owls from Harry Potter’s magnificent universe.
- Pokémon Cosmic Eclipse Elite Trainer Box Review – Colourful Addition - 11 November, 2019
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia MGA 2019 - 8 November, 2019
- AirPods Pro South Africa – Launching 25 Nov, pre-orders open - 7 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines - 6 November, 2019
- His Dark Materials is a binge worthy adaptation of the books - 5 November, 2019
- Bethesda doesn’t register Fallout First domain, angry fan snaps it up - 24 October, 2019
- Medievil Review – Sir Daniel Fortesque is back with a vengeance - 23 October, 2019
- Mini Motorways Review – Engrossing traffic planner - 26 September, 2019
- Three Reasons why Nespresso is best for Gamers - 17 September, 2019
- Win Comic Con Africa 2019 Tickets with Vamers and KFC - 16 September, 2019