For the most part superheroes try to hide their true identities from the general public. Doing so allows them to lead fairly normal lives when not in costume to protect the innocent.
Contrary to many other superheroes, Superman is one of the only characters who does not use a mask to obscure his identity. Instead, he simply takes the gel and trademark curl out of his hair, puts on a pair of spectacles and assumes a ‘mild-mannered’ demeanour.
Taking the above into account, it is no surprise that Batman would begin to suspect something.
- Mini Motorways Review – Engrossing traffic planner - 26 September, 2019
- Three Reasons why Nespresso is best for Gamers - 17 September, 2019
- Win Comic Con Africa 2019 Tickets with Vamers and KFC - 16 September, 2019
- Borderlands 3 PC Specs Revealed: how does your PC fair? - 10 September, 2019
- Bran the Broken will be at Comic Con Africa 2019 - 4 September, 2019
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review: Fire-breathing Nostalgia - 3 September, 2019
- Lego Ideas Treehouse blooms sustainable bricks - 30 August, 2019
- LEGO Ideas Central Perk celebrates 25 years of Friends - 29 August, 2019
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint PC Specs Revealed - 29 August, 2019
- Control Review – Frustratingly Mysterious - 26 August, 2019