A Redditor by the name of Gishzni has a friend who is a big fan of Star Wars. To celebrate his buddy’s birthday, Gishzni created unique Star Wars labels for real world liquor and proceeded to gift them to his friend. How is that for a thoughtful and geektastic gift?
Gin, wine, SKYY vodka and Jägermeister all get Star Wars alcohol puns to become ‘Qui-Gon Gin’, ‘Obi-Wine Kenobi’, ‘SKYY Walker Vodka’ and ‘Mandalorian’, respectively. The result is a wonderfully inventive series of Star Wars liquor, inspired by a galaxy far far away, that could have actually come from Mos Eisley.
Can you think of any other Star Wars inspired alcoholic beverages? I think Darth Vodka, Tequi-Leia or Chewhiskey could be fun.
The original designs for ‘Qui-Gon Gin’, ‘Obi-Wine Kenobi’ and ‘Mandalorian’ have been embedded below for those who are interested in offering friends similar Star Wars themed gifts.
- Live-Action Anthem Conviction trailer from Neill Blomkamp is mesmerising - 15 February, 2019
- Playlist: Deadpool Valentine’s Day – Best Pound Town Tunes - 14 February, 2019
- TED Talks Morning: the best way to start your day - 8 February, 2019
- Anthem Hands-on preview: 3 Reasons to Get Excited - 4 February, 2019
- Xbox Live Cross-Platform details, coming to iOS, Android & Switch - 4 February, 2019
- Jedi Hairdresser cuts hair with Laser Lightsaber - 31 January, 2019
- Xbox Games with Gold February 2019: Assassins, Bombs and Jedis - 31 January, 2019
- Florence Review: Beautiful Journey about the Complexities of Love - 30 January, 2019
- Anthem PC Specs: what do you need to run the game? - 24 January, 2019
- Anthem Demo: where and how to play before launch? - 23 January, 2019