A Redditor by the name of Gishzni has a friend who is a big fan of Star Wars. To celebrate his buddy’s birthday, Gishzni created unique Star Wars labels for real world liquor and proceeded to gift them to his friend. How is that for a thoughtful and geektastic gift?
Gin, wine, SKYY vodka and Jägermeister all get Star Wars alcohol puns to become ‘Qui-Gon Gin’, ‘Obi-Wine Kenobi’, ‘SKYY Walker Vodka’ and ‘Mandalorian’, respectively. The result is a wonderfully inventive series of Star Wars liquor, inspired by a galaxy far far away, that could have actually come from Mos Eisley.
Can you think of any other Star Wars inspired alcoholic beverages? I think Darth Vodka, Tequi-Leia or Chewhiskey could be fun.
The original designs for ‘Qui-Gon Gin’, ‘Obi-Wine Kenobi’ and ‘Mandalorian’ have been embedded below for those who are interested in offering friends similar Star Wars themed gifts.
- Win with Vamers: Sea of Thieves Be More Pirate Competition - 20 March, 2018
- Support Jengo the game on Fig and be a part of the adventure - 19 March, 2018
- State of Decay 2 Collector’s Edition comes with a literal Thumb Drive - 15 March, 2018
- Jurassic World Evolution stars Jeff Goldblum as Dr. Ian Malcolm - 15 March, 2018
- 25% PlayStation Plus Discount on 12 month membership [6 – 23 March 2018] - 13 March, 2018
- Darwin Project now available on Early Access & Game Preview - 12 March, 2018
- Comic Con Africa Tickets on sale from 9 March 2018 - 8 March, 2018
- Buy Pure Farming 2018 and help Support the Drought Relief Fund - 8 March, 2018
- God of War Limited Edition PlayStation 4 Pro is gloriously gaudy - 7 March, 2018
- Applications for Comic Con Africa Artist Alley (2018) are now open - 7 March, 2018