Pro Evolution Soccer is at it again. This year’s iteration, with all of its bells and whistles, is said to drop at the end of August 2018. However, Konami announced that fans would be able to have a go at the game before then with the PES 2019 demo (arrives 8 August 2018).
The FIFA 2018 World Cup is squarely behind us – congratulations on the win, France. While some of us are still a bit salty that our favourite teams did not make it, PES 2019 is sure to alleviate the pain. The demo merely allows it to happen sooner rather than later.
Konami says that players have to get ready to usher in the start of a new season with the PES 2019 demo. It is coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows three weeks before the full game releases. As an added kicker, it also drops three days before the 2018/2019 Premier League season kicks off on 11 August 2018.
The PES 2019 demo features 10 teams, including Liverpool, Barcelona, Juventus, and of course, France. It also features two arenas: Barcelona’s Camp Nou and Schalke’s Veltins Arena — both rendered in all their glory, as seen in the full release. In addition, Konami also says that the demo includes Exhibition, Quick and offline co-op game modes.
The PES 2019 demo will give players glimpses into new features coming to this year’s instalment. Konami states that “player individuality” is taken to the next level in PES 2019. The demo will showcase some of what they meant. Features include visible player fatigue on the pitch, improved ball physics and player positioning, as well as greater player individuality. All graphics and textures feature modern updates while player models and animations received an entire rework.
While the PES 2019 demo has a lot to offer for just three weeks of playtime, players eager to get their hands on the rest have many options. Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 comes in two physical editions: a standard edition with Philippe Coutinho on the cover and a special edition featuring David Beckham. A third digital-only “legend” edition features extra myClub content as well.
- Sony’s Fall 2019 DualShock 4 controllers evoke geeky nostalgia - 20 August, 2019
- A “sound improvement plan” is next on the PUBG roadmap - 17 August, 2019
- Final Fantasy VIII Remaster tweet revives classic FF8 meme - 17 August, 2019
- New Razer Viper ambidextrous gaming mouse offers “absolute control” - 17 August, 2019
- LEGO Hidden Side adds gamification and AR to traditional block building - 16 August, 2019
- Comic Con Africa 2019 to host Business of Gaming Forum 2019 - 15 August, 2019
- Amara “The Siren” brings astral plane fighting to Borderlands 3 - 13 August, 2019
- The BFFs trailer introduces Moze, the new Borderlands 3 Gunner - 13 August, 2019
- Gears 5 ‘My Body is Ready’ achievement is a glorious nod to Reggie Fils-Aime - 13 August, 2019
- Draw Distance drops huge Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries of New York gameplay details - 12 August, 2019