Elders Scrolls Legends, Bethesda’s first venture into the digital card game genre, has just entered open beta for all gamers.
Elder Scrolls Legends is a new digital Trading Card Game (TCG) that is based on the popular world that features in adventure Roleplaying Games like The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. The announcement of the game entering an open beta was made at QuakeCon 2016. The game will be free to download during the open beta via the proprietary Bethesda.net launcher.
Elder Scrolls Legends seems to be quite a decent competitor to Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft. Blizzard’s offering has gone uncontested since its launch in 2014, so there are high hopes that Elder Scrolls Legends will offer additional variety in the online TCG scene.
Players eager to learn more about the game can do so on the official website. For those of you who want to join the beta fun, just download the Bethesda.net launcher and get it from there. You should keep in mind that the game is only in open beta, and might change significantly before launch.
- The Top Five Game Awards 2019 announcements - 13 December, 2019
- Relive the best Batman era with the 1989 Batmobile LEGO set - 13 December, 2019
- Louis Vuitton X League of Legends Collection is pure Geek Chic bliss - 12 December, 2019
- GOG Winter Sale 2019 goes live with limited Wasteland 2 giveaway - 12 December, 2019
- Miss Universe 2019 is a geek, and we love it! - 11 December, 2019
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries of New York Review - 11 December, 2019
- What you should know about Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries of New York - 11 December, 2019
- Acer Predator Helios 300 Review – entry-level enthusiast bliss - 6 December, 2019
- 10 International series on Showmax to end 2019 with a bang - 5 December, 2019
- Sony Alpha 9 II now available in South Africa - 5 December, 2019