Elders Scrolls Legends, Bethesda’s first venture into the digital card game genre, has just entered open beta for all gamers.
Elder Scrolls Legends is a new digital Trading Card Game (TCG) that is based on the popular world that features in adventure Roleplaying Games like The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. The announcement of the game entering an open beta was made at QuakeCon 2016. The game will be free to download during the open beta via the proprietary Bethesda.net launcher.
Elder Scrolls Legends seems to be quite a decent competitor to Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft. Blizzard’s offering has gone uncontested since its launch in 2014, so there are high hopes that Elder Scrolls Legends will offer additional variety in the online TCG scene.
Players eager to learn more about the game can do so on the official website. For those of you who want to join the beta fun, just download the Bethesda.net launcher and get it from there. You should keep in mind that the game is only in open beta, and might change significantly before launch.
- A “sound improvement plan” is next on the PUBG roadmap - 17 August, 2019
- Final Fantasy VIII Remaster tweet revives classic FF8 meme - 17 August, 2019
- New Razer Viper ambidextrous gaming mouse offers “absolute control” - 17 August, 2019
- LEGO Hidden Side adds gamification and AR to traditional block building - 16 August, 2019
- Comic Con Africa 2019 to host Business of Gaming Forum 2019 - 15 August, 2019
- Amara “The Siren” brings astral plane fighting to Borderlands 3 - 13 August, 2019
- The BFFs trailer introduces Moze, the new Borderlands 3 Gunner - 13 August, 2019
- Gears 5 ‘My Body is Ready’ achievement is a glorious nod to Reggie Fils-Aime - 13 August, 2019
- Draw Distance drops huge Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries of New York gameplay details - 12 August, 2019
- Comic Con Africa 2019 Photo Ops are now live - 12 August, 2019