Hot Toys, one of the world’s most accomplished producers of sixth scale collectibles, have announced a brand new Deadpool (MMS490) collectible figure based on the film, Deadpool 2 (2018).
The new figure is an update to the one released in 2016, and is a sixth scale work of art that perfectly captures the cheekiness of the Deadpool character. Even more so this time with his Unicorn plush and high heels.
The Hot Toys Deadpool (MS490) shrinks the ‘merc with a mouth’ down to one sixth scale (roughly 31cm tall), but retains all of the detail of the character from the film.
The highlights of the figure include interchangeable eye pieces for Deadpool’s many expressions, a specially tailored suit, an X-Men jersey, gorgeous new high heels, a myriad of hands, and real metal katanas.
The toy making company likes Deadpool so much that they have also made a super cute Hot Toys Cosbaby Bobble-head, which will no doubt find a place on anyone’s 4th wall breaking desk.
The Hot Toys Deadpool (MMS490) Sixth Scale Movie Masterpiece Series collectible figure is due for release in the first/second quarter of 2019. It has a suggested retail price of R4550 and can be purchased directly through Vamers Store. If you pre-order before 10 June, you will save R100!
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Deadpool in Deadpool 2 movie
– A Deadpool head with five (5) pairs of interchangeable eye pieces that can create numerous combinations of Deadpool’s expressions
– Approximately 31 cm tall
– Body with over 30 points of articulation
– Twelve (12) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– One (1) pair of katana holding hands
– One (1) pair for gun holding hands
– One (1) pair of finger pointing hands
– One (1) thumb-up right hand
– One (1) OK-sign left hand
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) specially tailored red and black-coloured leather-like Deadpool suit
– One (1) black and yellow-coloured X-Men Trainee jersey
– One (1) brown-coloured leather-like belt with metallic red buckle
– One (1) pair of thigh gun holsters
– One (1) dagger sheath on shin
– One (1) pair of metallic red and black-coloured boots
– One (1) pair of interchangeable black-coloured high heels
– One (1) dagger
– Two (2) metal katanas
– Two (2) pistols
– Two (2) shurikens
– One (1) pair of katana sheath
– One (1) wearable neck device
– One (1) unicorn doll
– A specially designed Deadpool 2 dynamic figure stand with Deadpool nameplate, movie logo and backdrop
Owner, founder and editor-in-chief at Vamers, Hans has a vested interest in geek culture and the interactive entertainment industry. With a Masters degree in Communications and Ludology, he is well read and versed in matters relating to video games and communication media, among many other topics of interest.