Lucasfilm recently partnered with Zeon, the United Kingdom’s largest distributor and exporter of timepieces, to create a series of absolutely stunning Star Wars themed watches.
Zeon’s officially licensed five piece limited edition Star Wars collection includes designs based on iconic figures from the popular science fiction series, namely Luke Skywalker, R2-D2, Boba Fett, Stormtroopers and the enigmatic Darth Vader.
Each watch in the series is analogue based with a beautifully designed and distinctive face, a durable leather band, is water resistant to 5ATM (50 meters), and comes packaged in individually numbered and velvet lined boxes complete with a collector’s certificate. These watches are, to state the obvious, very much collectors items and are perfect for fans of the galaxy far, far away.
My personal favourite is the R2-D2 watch followed by Darth Vader. Which one would you choose?
- Win with Vamers: Sea of Thieves Be More Pirate Competition - 20 March, 2018
- Support Jengo the game on Fig and be a part of the adventure - 19 March, 2018
- State of Decay 2 Collector’s Edition comes with a literal Thumb Drive - 15 March, 2018
- Jurassic World Evolution stars Jeff Goldblum as Dr. Ian Malcolm - 15 March, 2018
- 25% PlayStation Plus Discount on 12 month membership [6 – 23 March 2018] - 13 March, 2018
- Darwin Project now available on Early Access & Game Preview - 12 March, 2018
- Comic Con Africa Tickets on sale from 9 March 2018 - 8 March, 2018
- Buy Pure Farming 2018 and help Support the Drought Relief Fund - 8 March, 2018
- God of War Limited Edition PlayStation 4 Pro is gloriously gaudy - 7 March, 2018
- Applications for Comic Con Africa Artist Alley (2018) are now open - 7 March, 2018