Lucasfilm recently partnered with Zeon, the United Kingdom’s largest distributor and exporter of timepieces, to create a series of absolutely stunning Star Wars themed watches.
Zeon’s officially licensed five piece limited edition Star Wars collection includes designs based on iconic figures from the popular science fiction series, namely Luke Skywalker, R2-D2, Boba Fett, Stormtroopers and the enigmatic Darth Vader.
Each watch in the series is analogue based with a beautifully designed and distinctive face, a durable leather band, is water resistant to 5ATM (50 meters), and comes packaged in individually numbered and velvet lined boxes complete with a collector’s certificate. These watches are, to state the obvious, very much collectors items and are perfect for fans of the galaxy far, far away.
My personal favourite is the R2-D2 watch followed by Darth Vader. Which one would you choose?
- Live-Action Anthem Conviction trailer from Neill Blomkamp is mesmerising - 15 February, 2019
- Playlist: Deadpool Valentine’s Day – Best Pound Town Tunes - 14 February, 2019
- TED Talks Morning: the best way to start your day - 8 February, 2019
- Anthem Hands-on preview: 3 Reasons to Get Excited - 4 February, 2019
- Xbox Live Cross-Platform details, coming to iOS, Android & Switch - 4 February, 2019
- Jedi Hairdresser cuts hair with Laser Lightsaber - 31 January, 2019
- Xbox Games with Gold February 2019: Assassins, Bombs and Jedis - 31 January, 2019
- Florence Review: Beautiful Journey about the Complexities of Love - 30 January, 2019
- Anthem PC Specs: what do you need to run the game? - 24 January, 2019
- Anthem Demo: where and how to play before launch? - 23 January, 2019