Lucasfilm recently partnered with Zeon, the United Kingdom’s largest distributor and exporter of timepieces, to create a series of absolutely stunning Star Wars themed watches.
Zeon’s officially licensed five piece limited edition Star Wars collection includes designs based on iconic figures from the popular science fiction series, namely Luke Skywalker, R2-D2, Boba Fett, Stormtroopers and the enigmatic Darth Vader.
Each watch in the series is analogue based with a beautifully designed and distinctive face, a durable leather band, is water resistant to 5ATM (50 meters), and comes packaged in individually numbered and velvet lined boxes complete with a collector’s certificate. These watches are, to state the obvious, very much collectors items and are perfect for fans of the galaxy far, far away.
My personal favourite is the R2-D2 watch followed by Darth Vader. Which one would you choose?
- GLITCHED is South Africa’s newest show about Video Games - 16 October, 2017
- Nintendo Pop-Up Store + Hands-On with Super Mario Odyssey - 15 October, 2017
- Win With Vamers ALIEN DVD & ALIEN: Isolation Game Bundle - 15 October, 2017
- Star Wars Theme Sung entirely by Porgs - 12 October, 2017
- The full-length Star Wars: The Last Jedi Trailer is here, & it’s mind-blowing! - 10 October, 2017
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi bookings are now live! - 10 October, 2017
- Jurassic World Evolution’s first in-game footage is Wondrous - 9 October, 2017
- Xbox One X South Africa: Arrives in December with R7499 Pre-Order Price - 6 October, 2017
- Home_Coded puts the Spotlight on Indie Developers at rAge 2017 - 3 October, 2017
- Targus and SteelSeries partner to create the Sniper Gaming Backpack - 3 October, 2017