Lucasfilm recently partnered with Zeon, the United Kingdom’s largest distributor and exporter of timepieces, to create a series of absolutely stunning Star Wars themed watches.
Zeon’s officially licensed five piece limited edition Star Wars collection includes designs based on iconic figures from the popular science fiction series, namely Luke Skywalker, R2-D2, Boba Fett, Stormtroopers and the enigmatic Darth Vader.
Each watch in the series is analogue based with a beautifully designed and distinctive face, a durable leather band, is water resistant to 5ATM (50 meters), and comes packaged in individually numbered and velvet lined boxes complete with a collector’s certificate. These watches are, to state the obvious, very much collectors items and are perfect for fans of the galaxy far, far away.
My personal favourite is the R2-D2 watch followed by Darth Vader. Which one would you choose?
- Digital Foundry Partners with Microsoft to Reveal Tech Specs of Xbox Project Scorpio - 5 April, 2017
- New Spider-Man Homecoming Trailer Gives Away Everything - 29 March, 2017
- Retro Rogue One VHS Commercial is a Throwback to the 80s - 27 March, 2017
- ‘Homework can wait, the City can’t’ in new Spider-Man Homecoming Posters - 27 March, 2017
- Xbox Games with Gold for April 2017 - 24 March, 2017
- Xbox Games with Gold for March 2017 - 23 February, 2017
- Sony is FINALLY adding External HDD Support to PlayStation 4 - 6 February, 2017
- Fan-Made Star Wars: The Last Jedi Announcement Trailer - 31 January, 2017
- Marvel and Square Enix Partner to Create New Superhero Games - 27 January, 2017
- Nintendo Switch Pricing and Availability Confirmed for South Africa - 27 January, 2017