Lucasfilm recently partnered with Zeon, the United Kingdom’s largest distributor and exporter of timepieces, to create a series of absolutely stunning Star Wars themed watches.
Zeon’s officially licensed five piece limited edition Star Wars collection includes designs based on iconic figures from the popular science fiction series, namely Luke Skywalker, R2-D2, Boba Fett, Stormtroopers and the enigmatic Darth Vader.
Each watch in the series is analogue based with a beautifully designed and distinctive face, a durable leather band, is water resistant to 5ATM (50 meters), and comes packaged in individually numbered and velvet lined boxes complete with a collector’s certificate. These watches are, to state the obvious, very much collectors items and are perfect for fans of the galaxy far, far away.
My personal favourite is the R2-D2 watch followed by Darth Vader. Which one would you choose?
- The Valkyrie Challenge is an All-Woman CS:GO esports event - 25 July, 2017
- HP Sprocket Puts Photo Printing in your Pocket [Review] - 20 July, 2017
- Get Your Winter eSports Fix at RUSH, the rAge of eSports - 14 July, 2017
- Attend the Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Premiere with Nu Metro VIP - 14 July, 2017
- Microsoft Introduces New Xbox Avatars, and they are better than ever - 29 June, 2017
- Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Enhanced with Original Xbox Games - 15 June, 2017
- All New Nintendo Switch Pokemon RPG is Coming - 14 June, 2017
- Xbox One X Games Confirmed to Run and Render at Native 4K Ultra HD - 13 June, 2017
- A Way Out Promises Innovative Co-Op Gameplay - 12 June, 2017
- Anthem is a Brand New Open-World Sci-Fi Shooter from BioWare - 12 June, 2017