In case you missed it, local beer brand Fokof Lager has partnered with WB Games and NetherRealm Studios to produce a unique line of consumable products. Officially titled Fokof Lager VS Mortal Kombat 11, the limited edition range of beers are cased in unique cans that feature imagery of popular characters from the Mortal Kombat franchise.
Only 1000 of these lagers will be produced, equalling 10 560 litres of beer. Thereafter, they will cease to be. Better still, buying a case of six cans will offer entry into a competition where you can win a PlayStation 4 and a bunch of other prizes.
As bigs fans of Mortal Kombat 11, we felt the need to get also get into the spirit of the game’s launch. As such, we have partnered with Gamefinity to offer you, our dear readers, a chance to win some lager and a copy of the game. Keep reading for all of the details!
The latest title in the Mortal Kombat franchise mixes old and new characters, whilst improving on visuals, and refreshing gameplay with some of the best elements of the Injustice franchise
As fans of the Mortal Kombat franchise, we are quite excited for Mortal Kombat 11. Thankfully our contacts at Gamefinity feel the same way, and have offered our readers a chance of winning a Fokof Lager VS Mortal Kombat 11 hamper. The winner will also receive the premium edition of the game for PC, as an added bonus directly from us (yes, we love you all that much)!
Up for grabs in the Win With Vamers: Fokof Lager VS Mortal Kombat 11 competition:
- one (1) six pack of the limited edition Fokof Lager,
- one (1) Mortal Kombat 11 branded keyring,
- one (1) Mortal Kombat 11 bottle opener,
- one (1) Mortal Kombat 11 snap back cap,
- one (1) copy of Mortal Kombat 11 Premium on PC (Steam gift from Vamers).
Entering the competition is easy! Simply follow the instructions in the interactive widget below to gain entries into the competition. The more entries you have, the higher your chance of winning. Come back daily for additional entries. Good luck!
The Win with Vamers: Fokof Lager VS Mortal Kombat 11 competition is open from 08:00 on 16 April 2019 to 23:59 on 06 May 2019.
- Overwatch Legendary Edition Nintendo Switch Review – Nerf This! - 18 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Pokémon Sword and Shield Hamper - 15 November, 2019
- Pokémon Cosmic Eclipse Elite Trainer Box Review – Colourful Addition - 11 November, 2019
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia MGA 2019 - 8 November, 2019
- AirPods Pro South Africa – Launching 25 Nov, pre-orders open - 7 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines - 6 November, 2019
- His Dark Materials is a binge worthy adaptation of the books - 5 November, 2019
- Bethesda doesn’t register Fallout First domain, angry fan snaps it up - 24 October, 2019
- Medievil Review – Sir Daniel Fortesque is back with a vengeance - 23 October, 2019
- Mini Motorways Review – Engrossing traffic planner - 26 September, 2019