The latest trailer for Warner Brothers Interactive Entertainment and NetherRealm Studio’s Mortal Kombat X introduces the Cage family – Sonya Blade, her ex-husband Johnny Cage and their daughter Cassie Cage.
The new trailer encapsulates the turbulent yet entertaining relationship and diverse fighting styles of all three Cage family members.
Series staples Johnny and Sonya are joined by their daughter Cassie, whose fighting style is an amalgamation of the Jean-Claude Van Damme close-range devastation of her father and the nimble and light footed moves of her mother. Cassie also features the ability to dual wield pistols, making her a fearsome new opponent.
Mortal Kombat X arrives on 14 April 2015 for Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, and PC.
- Three Reasons why Nespresso is best for Gamers - 17 September, 2019
- Win Comic Con Africa 2019 Tickets with Vamers and KFC - 16 September, 2019
- Borderlands 3 PC Specs Revealed: how does your PC fair? - 10 September, 2019
- Bran the Broken will be at Comic Con Africa 2019 - 4 September, 2019
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review: Fire-breathing Nostalgia - 3 September, 2019
- Lego Ideas Treehouse blooms sustainable bricks - 30 August, 2019
- LEGO Ideas Central Perk celebrates 25 years of Friends - 29 August, 2019
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint PC Specs Revealed - 29 August, 2019
- Control Review – Frustratingly Mysterious - 26 August, 2019
- Nerf MicroShots Fortnite TS Blaster Review – Pocket Sized Fun - 30 July, 2019