In a unique first for the South African gaming industry, local beer brand Fokof Lager has partnered with WB Games and NetherRealm Studios to produce a unique line of consumable products. Officially titled Fokof Lager VS Mortal Kombat 11, the limited edition range of beers will be cased in unique cans that feature imagery of popular characters from the Mortal Kombat franchise.
What makes this partnership special is that these Fokof Lager VS Mortal Kombat 11 cans will be limited edition in nature. Only 1000 of them will be produced, equalling 10 560 litres of beer. Thereafter, they will cease to be. Better still, buying a case of six cans will offer entry into a competition where you can win the following:
- PlayStation 4 1TB Console
- 2 x Dual Shock 4 controllers
- 1 x Mortal Kombat™ 11 game
- Mortal Kombat™ 11 keychain
- Mortal Kombat™ 11 flatback cap
- Fokof Lager socks
- Fokofpolisiekar Droom Hoog Vinyl
- Fokofpolisiekar As Jy Met Vuur Speel Vinyl
The beer officially launches on 9 May 2019, but will be available for purchase from 23 April 2019 from YuppieChef and other participating stores. Details of how to enter this competition will be made available on the Fokof Lager and Fokof Bar social media.
Vamers is also getting in on the prize giving!
Click here to enter our own competition where you can win a copy of the game.
- Cyberpunk 2077 editions detailed – which is best for you? - 12 June, 2019
- Claire’s Sanctuary wants you to save the dinos in Jurassic World Evolution - 3 June, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Hot Toys collectible figures are lustworthy! - 22 May, 2019
- Watch Detective Pikachu online for free, thanks to Ryan Reynolds - 8 May, 2019
- Pair PS4/Xbox One Controllers to iPhone/iPad? NO! DOES NOT WORK! - 29 April, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Review – Whatever it takes [Spoiler Free] - 28 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fokof Lager VS Mortal Kombat 11 - 16 April, 2019
- Fokof Lager partners with NetherRealm for Limited Edition Mortal Kombat 11 Beer - 12 April, 2019
- Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines Officially Launched - 11 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Hot Toys 1/4th Scale Infinity Gauntlet - 11 April, 2019