In a unique first for the South African gaming industry, local beer brand Fokof Lager has partnered with WB Games and NetherRealm Studios to produce a unique line of consumable products. Officially titled Fokof Lager VS Mortal Kombat 11, the limited edition range of beers will be cased in unique cans that feature imagery of popular characters from the Mortal Kombat franchise.
What makes this partnership special is that these Fokof Lager VS Mortal Kombat 11 cans will be limited edition in nature. Only 1000 of them will be produced, equalling 10 560 litres of beer. Thereafter, they will cease to be. Better still, buying a case of six cans will offer entry into a competition where you can win the following:
- PlayStation 4 1TB Console
- 2 x Dual Shock 4 controllers
- 1 x Mortal Kombat™ 11 game
- Mortal Kombat™ 11 keychain
- Mortal Kombat™ 11 flatback cap
- Fokof Lager socks
- Fokofpolisiekar Droom Hoog Vinyl
- Fokofpolisiekar As Jy Met Vuur Speel Vinyl
The beer officially launches on 9 May 2019, but will be available for purchase from 23 April 2019 from YuppieChef and other participating stores. Details of how to enter this competition will be made available on the Fokof Lager and Fokof Bar social media.
Vamers is also getting in on the prize giving!
Click here to enter our own competition where you can win a copy of the game.
- Win with Vamers: Death Stranding Steelbook - 27 November, 2019
- Overwatch Legendary Edition Nintendo Switch Review – Nerf This! - 18 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Pokémon Sword and Shield Hamper - 15 November, 2019
- Pokémon Cosmic Eclipse Elite Trainer Box Review – Colourful Addition - 11 November, 2019
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia MGA 2019 - 8 November, 2019
- AirPods Pro South Africa – Launching 25 Nov, pre-orders open - 7 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines - 6 November, 2019
- His Dark Materials is a binge worthy adaptation of the books - 5 November, 2019
- Bethesda doesn’t register Fallout First domain, angry fan snaps it up - 24 October, 2019
- Medievil Review – Sir Daniel Fortesque is back with a vengeance - 23 October, 2019