Milestone has announced details for the downloadable content (DLC) that is coming to the company’s latest off-road arcade racer, Gravel. In short, the Gravel Season Pass and DLC includes both premium and free content.
As Gravel approaches its early 2018 release, Milestone have confirmed that players will get vehicles, tracks, and even two new career events in future Season Pass content. From February, up until June 2018, Season Pass owners will get 12 new vehicles, 10 checkpoint tracks and 4 new Wild Rush circuits. The two new career events will focus specifically on off-roading. What if you do not have the season pass? The good news is that Milestone still has you covered.
In addition to the season pass content above, folks who pre-order the game will also receive the Porche 959 Rallye and the Porche 924 GTS Rallye, for free.
Pre-order content aside, the first “freemium” DLC, as Milestone calls it, is called Gravel Free Car Bowler Bulldog. It is aimed specifically at four-wheel enthusiasts. The Bowler Bulldog is, you guessed it, based on Bowler’s bulldog, an off-roading powerhouse. The Gravel Free Car bowler Bulldog will be available on 7 March.
The second “freemium” DLC, Gravel Free Car Acciona, is a rally car with a twist: it is electric. It is described as a “stunningly powerful vehicle” that will help you compete in the toughest official off-road races in the world. The Gravel Free Car Acciona will be available to download on 21 March.
It should be noted that there will be two version of Gravel available at launch. A standard edition of the game for US $50 and a Special Edition for US $60. The latter of which includes the Gravel Season Pass in the price. The game releases on 27 February 2018 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows.
- Final Fantasy VII Remake comparison: side-by-side differences - 26 June, 2019
- The Sinking City Review – A beautiful Lovecraftian love letter - 25 June, 2019
- Twelve Minutes is an interactive thriller that traps you in a time loop - 25 June, 2019
- How to unlock The Division 2’s Gunner Specialisation - 25 June, 2019
- Battletoads design – comparing the original with the newest games - 24 June, 2019
- New Splinter Cell proves that Ubisoft has failed its fans - 24 June, 2019
- The Overwatch Cookbook brings character favourite dishes to life - 24 June, 2019
- Marvel’s Avengers superheroes we want to see in the game - 23 June, 2019
- Cyberpunk Witcher: how Cyberpunk 2077 could include the Witcher - 20 June, 2019
- Wasteland 3 – Everything we know so far - 19 June, 2019