The last few years have seen Disney’s Princesses return to the limelight of the Internet courtesy of talented artists from around the world. Popular examples include the Princesses being addicted to instagram, featuring as 16-bit arcade fighters, inspiring these sexy shoes and being reinvented as members of Marvel’s The Avengers.
Although Disney’s Princesses currently make up the bulk of trending fan artwork, there are times when artists will extend their collection to incorporate other popular members of Disney’s catalogue of famous characters.
A French artist, who goes by the name of Kasami-Sensei on deviantART, has created a gripping post-apocalyptic themed collection that merges some of Disney’s most popular and iconic characters with the world portrayed in AMC’s The Walking Dead; the thrilling televised series based on the comic book series of the same name by Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore, and Charlie Adlard.
The Walking Disney is a wonderfully creative collection of portraits that delightfully portrays what some of Disney’s most iconic characters would look like in a post apocalyptic and zombie infested Disney future.
My personal favourite piece has to be the one that features Cinderella, Snow and Aurora, in cheerleading uniforms, ready to take on whatever comes their way.
- Mini Motorways Review – Engrossing traffic planner - 26 September, 2019
- Three Reasons why Nespresso is best for Gamers - 17 September, 2019
- Win Comic Con Africa 2019 Tickets with Vamers and KFC - 16 September, 2019
- Borderlands 3 PC Specs Revealed: how does your PC fair? - 10 September, 2019
- Bran the Broken will be at Comic Con Africa 2019 - 4 September, 2019
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review: Fire-breathing Nostalgia - 3 September, 2019
- Lego Ideas Treehouse blooms sustainable bricks - 30 August, 2019
- LEGO Ideas Central Perk celebrates 25 years of Friends - 29 August, 2019
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint PC Specs Revealed - 29 August, 2019
- Control Review – Frustratingly Mysterious - 26 August, 2019