The droids that the Empire were most certainly looking for are none other than R2-D2 and C-3PO. They have been friends for longer than Anakin Skywalker lived and were integral to the destruction of the Death Star and the ultimate end of the Galactic Empire’s tyrannical rule.
Although R2-D2 and C-3PO often get on one anothers digital nerves, it has also been shown in the films that they care deeply for each other. Assuming that androids are sexless, given the genderless designs of each android, one can postulate that R2-D2 and C-3PO could, in fact, construct offspring.
That is exactly what some people across the Internet have alluded to in the images above and below. Say hello to “R2-3PO”.
- Win with Vamers: Death Stranding Steelbook - 27 November, 2019
- Overwatch Legendary Edition Nintendo Switch Review – Nerf This! - 18 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Pokémon Sword and Shield Hamper - 15 November, 2019
- Pokémon Cosmic Eclipse Elite Trainer Box Review – Colourful Addition - 11 November, 2019
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia MGA 2019 - 8 November, 2019
- AirPods Pro South Africa – Launching 25 Nov, pre-orders open - 7 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines - 6 November, 2019
- His Dark Materials is a binge worthy adaptation of the books - 5 November, 2019
- Bethesda doesn’t register Fallout First domain, angry fan snaps it up - 24 October, 2019
- Medievil Review – Sir Daniel Fortesque is back with a vengeance - 23 October, 2019