Luke’s Change: An Inside Job by Graham Putnam has to be one of the most well produced conspiracy satires I have had the pleasure of watching.
Putnam’s mockumentary is told through the eyes of an amateur investigative journalist within the Star Wars galaxy and offers an examination of some questionable events and circumstances that lead to the destruction of the Empire’s original Death Star. The mockumentary’s main focus is on the connections between the people who created and operated the Death Star and those who are responsible for destroying it.
Putnam has done an incredible job and has created a compelling and thought provoking, albeit satirical, look at the Star Wars universe that we have all come to know and love. The 7-minute long mockumentary is well worth watching.
According to Putnam, Luke’s Change: An Inside Job was inspired by the infamous 9/11 conspiracy video, Loose Change.
- Fornite Monopoly is one of the best versions of the famous game - 18 December, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Death Stranding Steelbook - 27 November, 2019
- Overwatch Legendary Edition Nintendo Switch Review – Nerf This! - 18 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Pokémon Sword and Shield Hamper - 15 November, 2019
- Pokémon Cosmic Eclipse Elite Trainer Box Review – Colourful Addition - 11 November, 2019
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia MGA 2019 - 8 November, 2019
- AirPods Pro South Africa – Launching 25 Nov, pre-orders open - 7 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines - 6 November, 2019
- His Dark Materials is a binge worthy adaptation of the books - 5 November, 2019
- Bethesda doesn’t register Fallout First domain, angry fan snaps it up - 24 October, 2019