Have you ever marvelled at the ornate hairstyles worn by the beautiful women of Westeros and wondered if you could pull-off a look like that? If so, you are in luck.
The folks over at Healthy Hair Plus have put together this fantastic infographic that lovingly details how to braid each of the unique hairstyles made popular by HBO’s Game of Thrones television series.
Hairstyles for Daenerys, Cersei, Sansa, Melisandre and Margaery have all been carefully detailed alongside short and interesting descriptions of what each style represents in the world of Westeros.
Who’s style do you fancy?
- You won’t believe what happens when you call Two Point Hospital! - 18 January, 2018
- Theme Hospital is being reborn as Two Point Hospital - 18 January, 2018
- Forza Horizon 3 Xbox One X patch is live: Native 4K, 30FPS, Enhanced Visuals - 17 January, 2018
- Happy Holidays from the Vamers Crew [Year in Review 2017] - 24 December, 2017
- Xbox One X: the best and most powerful Xbox yet [Review] - 11 December, 2017
- Logitech’s UE Wonderboom is a great summer party companion [Review] - 7 December, 2017
- Win a #VamersChristmas Xbox One Hamper (valued at R12 000) - 4 December, 2017
- Win a #VamersChristmas PlayStation 4 Hamper (valued at R8500) - 4 December, 2017
- Win 1 of 3 #VamersChristmas Nintendo Hampers (each valued at R2500) - 4 December, 2017
- Win R30 000 in prizes with #VamersChristmas 2017 - 4 December, 2017