As if recently undressing the Xbox One was not enough, Microsoft’s Director of Programming Larry “Major Nelson” Hryb is back again, but this time he offers an inside look at the Xbox One controller.
In the newest video, Hyrb is joined by the General Manager of the Xbox Accessories Business Zulfi Alam to give the public an intimate look at the new controller.
The video offers insights into over 40 different improvements that the Xbox One controller has over its predecessor, such as rumble triggers, a screw-less design, infrared Kinect support and ‘transparent’ aluminium guide button.
I was lucky enough to test the Xbox One controller at E3 and I can say that it really is a wonderful controller.
The video below is great and will appeal to hardware geeks who are intrigued by the inner workings of the consoles and controllers that are used to play video games.
[Source: Xbox Wire]
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia 2018 - 11 November, 2018
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman Playlist – Music that will make you Purr - 22 October, 2018
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018
- Microsoft’s #HowOldRobot Guesses the Age of Video Game Characters - 10 October, 2018
- Boet Fighter wants you to moer okes into submission, my bru! - 9 October, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold October 2018: Food, Demons, Stunts and Money - 9 October, 2018
- Spider senses tingling? You might have won our Marvel’s Spider-Man [PS4] comp. - 8 October, 2018
- Overwatch headwear now available at Vamers Store - 4 October, 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Review: Lara’s Story Comes Full Circle - 26 September, 2018