Everyone enjoys Pac-Man, the simple and highly addictive 1980s arcade game by Namco. Older gamers probably grew up begging their parents for just one more coin to try and set a new high score whilst outrunning those deadly ghosts and munching on those illusive fruits.
Now someone has cleverly created a Pac-Man cartoon that brings Namco’s loveable yellow mascot into the age of social media, with a particular emphasis on Twitter. The cartoon needs no further explanation for those familiar with Pac-Man, but just in case your memory is not what it used to be, the game revolves around Pac-Man evading his ghostly followers.
I hope you enjoy the image below as much as I have. If you are interested to learn more about Namco’s pop-culture phenomenon, the Wikipedia page is quite enlightening.
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia 2018 - 11 November, 2018
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman Playlist – Music that will make you Purr - 22 October, 2018
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018
- Microsoft’s #HowOldRobot Guesses the Age of Video Game Characters - 10 October, 2018
- Boet Fighter wants you to moer okes into submission, my bru! - 9 October, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold October 2018: Food, Demons, Stunts and Money - 9 October, 2018
- Spider senses tingling? You might have won our Marvel’s Spider-Man [PS4] comp. - 8 October, 2018
- Overwatch headwear now available at Vamers Store - 4 October, 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Review: Lara’s Story Comes Full Circle - 26 September, 2018