Everyone enjoys Pac-Man, the simple and highly addictive 1980s arcade game by Namco. Older gamers probably grew up begging their parents for just one more coin to try and set a new high score whilst outrunning those deadly ghosts and munching on those illusive fruits.
Now someone has cleverly created a Pac-Man cartoon that brings Namco’s loveable yellow mascot into the age of social media, with a particular emphasis on Twitter. The cartoon needs no further explanation for those familiar with Pac-Man, but just in case your memory is not what it used to be, the game revolves around Pac-Man evading his ghostly followers.
I hope you enjoy the image below as much as I have. If you are interested to learn more about Namco’s pop-culture phenomenon, the Wikipedia page is quite enlightening.
- Oddworld: Soulstorm GDC demo is gorgeous and tantalising - 20 March, 2019
- Bart Simpson becomes an esports star on The Simpsons - 19 March, 2019
- Final Avengers: Endgame trailer spells the end for fan favourite characters - 14 March, 2019
- Elon Musk contributes to Borderlands 3 weapons - 14 March, 2019
- Fan made Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Reboot trailer is dark, gritty & sensational - 14 March, 2019
- Pokémon TCG Detective Pikachu Cards are wonderfully photorealistic! - 13 March, 2019
- YouTube Premium South Africa now available! Goodbye adverts! - 13 March, 2019
- Anthem Review – Bold, Beautiful and Brilliant, but Buggy - 6 March, 2019
- Win a Super Rare Sekiro Shadows Die Twice PS4 Pro [South Africa] - 1 March, 2019
- Rare Sekiro Shadows Die Twice PlayStation 4 Pro is lustworthy - 28 February, 2019