Everyone enjoys Pac-Man, the simple and highly addictive 1980s arcade game by Namco. Older gamers probably grew up begging their parents for just one more coin to try and set a new high score whilst outrunning those deadly ghosts and munching on those illusive fruits.
Now someone has cleverly created a Pac-Man cartoon that brings Namco’s loveable yellow mascot into the age of social media, with a particular emphasis on Twitter. The cartoon needs no further explanation for those familiar with Pac-Man, but just in case your memory is not what it used to be, the game revolves around Pac-Man evading his ghostly followers.
I hope you enjoy the image below as much as I have. If you are interested to learn more about Namco’s pop-culture phenomenon, the Wikipedia page is quite enlightening.
- The Sony PlayStation Classic channels the heyday of 3D gaming - 19 September, 2018
- Exclusive Hitman 2 interview with IO Interactive’s Theuns Smit - 17 September, 2018
- Unboxing Marvel’s Spider-Man Collector’s Edition & Press Kit - 10 September, 2018
- Win With Vamers a copy of Marvel’s Spider-Man [PS4] & other goodies - 9 September, 2018
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 Review – Small, slick, sturdy & incredibly fast! - 6 September, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Photo Mode lets you create your own comic covers - 4 September, 2018
- Mayan inspired Custom Shadow of the Tomb Raider Xbox One X is Gorgeous - 4 September, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold September 2018: Prison Architect, Livelock and more - 3 September, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Villains and Friends appear in Relationships Trailer - 30 August, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Limited Edition PS4 console has our senses tingling - 28 August, 2018