Everyone enjoys Pac-Man, the simple and highly addictive 1980s arcade game by Namco. Older gamers probably grew up begging their parents for just one more coin to try and set a new high score whilst outrunning those deadly ghosts and munching on those illusive fruits.
Now someone has cleverly created a Pac-Man cartoon that brings Namco’s loveable yellow mascot into the age of social media, with a particular emphasis on Twitter. The cartoon needs no further explanation for those familiar with Pac-Man, but just in case your memory is not what it used to be, the game revolves around Pac-Man evading his ghostly followers.
I hope you enjoy the image below as much as I have. If you are interested to learn more about Namco’s pop-culture phenomenon, the Wikipedia page is quite enlightening.
- Xbox Game Pass now includes New Releases from Microsoft Studios - 23 January, 2018
- Here is the full list of Nominations for the 90th Academy Awards - 23 January, 2018
- Flixable helps you to find something worth watching on Netflix - 23 January, 2018
- Sexy Ian Malcolm immortalised as Jurassic Park Funko Pop figure - 23 January, 2018
- You won’t believe what happens when you call Two Point Hospital! - 18 January, 2018
- Theme Hospital is being reborn as Two Point Hospital - 18 January, 2018
- Forza Horizon 3 Xbox One X patch is live: Native 4K, 30FPS, Enhanced Visuals - 17 January, 2018
- Happy Holidays from the Vamers Crew [Year in Review 2017] - 24 December, 2017
- Xbox One X: the best and most powerful Xbox yet [Review] - 11 December, 2017
- Logitech’s UE Wonderboom is a great summer party companion [Review] - 7 December, 2017