Everyone enjoys Pac-Man, the simple and highly addictive 1980s arcade game by Namco. Older gamers probably grew up begging their parents for just one more coin to try and set a new high score whilst outrunning those deadly ghosts and munching on those illusive fruits.
Now someone has cleverly created a Pac-Man cartoon that brings Namco’s loveable yellow mascot into the age of social media, with a particular emphasis on Twitter. The cartoon needs no further explanation for those familiar with Pac-Man, but just in case your memory is not what it used to be, the game revolves around Pac-Man evading his ghostly followers.
I hope you enjoy the image below as much as I have. If you are interested to learn more about Namco’s pop-culture phenomenon, the Wikipedia page is quite enlightening.
- South African PlayStation Black Friday 2017 Deals Revealed - 14 November, 2017
- Xbox One X UK Launch Exceeds Expectations, 80 000 consoles sold - 14 November, 2017
- Workout like a Sith with Star Wars Gym Equipment - 8 November, 2017
- Pac-Man’s Most Obvious Secret Cannot be Unseen - 8 November, 2017
- Cuphead is a Frustratingly Good Run and Gun Game [Review] - 18 October, 2017
- GLITCHED is South Africa’s newest show about Video Games - 16 October, 2017
- Nintendo Pop-Up Store + Hands-On with Super Mario Odyssey - 15 October, 2017
- Win With Vamers ALIEN DVD & ALIEN: Isolation Game Bundle - 15 October, 2017
- Star Wars Theme Sung entirely by Porgs - 12 October, 2017
- The full-length Star Wars: The Last Jedi Trailer is here, & it’s mind-blowing! - 10 October, 2017