If you are the kind of person who absolutely needs to buy a one-of-a-kind piece of gaming memorabilia; the kind of person who will gladly pay hundreds of thousands just to be able to say “I own that”; and also the kind of person that really likes cars, then Final Fantasy XV Themed R8 is definitely up your alley!
Square Enix and Audi Japan have teamed up to collaborate on an exclusive, one-of-a-kind, Final Fantasy XV themed R8… and it looks all kinds of amazing! Seriously… just SUATMM!
At around 50,000,000 Japanese Yen (which translates to around R6,186,744 ZAR), the luxurious Audi can be yours to keep — or auctioned off at an even more ludicrous price.
The vehicle is officially called the Audi R8 Star of Lucis, and it really does look incredible. It has lustrous black finish with an intricate silver design on its carbon finishes. It also has its own incredibly cool, hype-generating, trailer (watch it below)!
For those of you who are interested, and only if you have the moola to spare, then you can head on over to Audi Japan’s website to put your name on the list.
Final Fantasy XV releases on 29 November 2016 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It has a much cheaper Collector’s Edition, however, that is not without its controversy. The game looks to be amazing and I cannot wait to get my hands on a copy.
- Wasteland 3 – Everything we know so far - 19 June, 2019
- Everything revealed about Gears 5 at E3 2019 - 19 June, 2019
- Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot mimics the anime perfectly - 19 June, 2019
- Hot Toys Spider-Man (Scarlet Spider Suit) (VGM34) is a fan’s wet dream! - 14 June, 2019
- Elden Ring reveal – everything we know about the new FromSoftware title - 11 June, 2019
- Battletoads gameplay trailer promises classic beat ’em up fun - 10 June, 2019
- Spiritfarer trailer showcases beautifully drawn 2D adventure game - 10 June, 2019
- TV Shows like Game of Thrones – scratching that Westerosi itch - 10 June, 2019
- Thanks to Elon Musk, you can play Cuphead on a Tesla - 10 June, 2019
- The Savior’s Gang is the Jesus Video Game you always wanted - 10 June, 2019