Huawei, the world’s largest manufacturer of telecommunications equipment, has partnered with Takealot, South Africa’s biggest and most popular online store, to bring South Africans another easter treasure hunt.
Different to the already running ‘physical’ easter hunt, Huawei’s digital easter treasure hunt is live from today (18th March 2016) and is an attempt by the Chinese based company to incorporate the South African ‘online community’ into the easter festivities.
To partake in the digital easter egg hunt, consumers must scour the Huawei digital catalogue on Takealot for a digital easter egg. Once found, consumers must share the link on social media along with the hashtag #HuaweiHunt and they must also tag Takealot in the post. Doing so will enter participants into a competition whereby they will be able to win a bunch of Huawei goodies. The treasure hunt will run through to the 31st of March 2016. Thereafter a winner will be selected randomly and will be notified on the following day, April 1st.
- Apple TV Steam Link now available; Play PC games on Apple devices! - 16 May, 2019
- Sniper Elite V2 Remastered Review – The Definitive Sniper Experience - 13 May, 2019
- Overwatch Havana map is now live, includes rum! - 9 May, 2019
- Cricket 19 Demo lets you build your ultimate team right now - 9 May, 2019
- 7 reasons why you should upgrade to Sniper Elite V2 Remastered - 9 May, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 Review – Gorgeous, Fun and Fresh - 7 May, 2019
- Razer Core X Chroma redefines the meaning of RGB in eGPU - 6 May, 2019
- Acer Predator Helios 700 and 300 set new bar for gaming laptops - 6 May, 2019
- 10 Zombie Games To Play (instead of Days Gone) - 25 April, 2019
- Days Gone Review – A cliched and phoned-in open-world zombie game - 25 April, 2019