Huawei, the world’s largest manufacturer of telecommunications equipment, has partnered with Takealot, South Africa’s biggest and most popular online store, to bring South Africans another easter treasure hunt.
Different to the already running ‘physical’ easter hunt, Huawei’s digital easter treasure hunt is live from today (18th March 2016) and is an attempt by the Chinese based company to incorporate the South African ‘online community’ into the easter festivities.
To partake in the digital easter egg hunt, consumers must scour the Huawei digital catalogue on Takealot for a digital easter egg. Once found, consumers must share the link on social media along with the hashtag #HuaweiHunt and they must also tag Takealot in the post. Doing so will enter participants into a competition whereby they will be able to win a bunch of Huawei goodies. The treasure hunt will run through to the 31st of March 2016. Thereafter a winner will be selected randomly and will be notified on the following day, April 1st.
- Razer Viper Review – Striking a decent balance - 18 November, 2019
- Razer Kraken X Review – Budget is the only good thing it does - 14 November, 2019
- Rainbow Six Siege Operation Shifting Tides: African Operator & Servers - 10 November, 2019
- Need for Speed Heat Review – Too Hot to Handle - 8 November, 2019
- Death Stranding Review Roundup – way more devisive than anctipated! - 5 November, 2019
- Death Stranding Review – Masterfully Interconnected Isolation - 1 November, 2019
- 30 PewDiePie firsts for Felix’ 30th Birthday - 24 October, 2019
- Five superhero franchises Rocksteady can explore next - 24 October, 2019
- The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening Review – Re-awakening a legend - 23 October, 2019
- Farming Simulator 2019 Platinum Edition Review – Truckingly Good - 22 October, 2019