Huawei, the world’s largest manufacturer of telecommunications equipment, has partnered with Takealot, South Africa’s biggest and most popular online store, to bring South Africans another easter treasure hunt.
Different to the already running ‘physical’ easter hunt, Huawei’s digital easter treasure hunt is live from today (18th March 2016) and is an attempt by the Chinese based company to incorporate the South African ‘online community’ into the easter festivities.
To partake in the digital easter egg hunt, consumers must scour the Huawei digital catalogue on Takealot for a digital easter egg. Once found, consumers must share the link on social media along with the hashtag #HuaweiHunt and they must also tag Takealot in the post. Doing so will enter participants into a competition whereby they will be able to win a bunch of Huawei goodies. The treasure hunt will run through to the 31st of March 2016. Thereafter a winner will be selected randomly and will be notified on the following day, April 1st.
- William Shatner confirmed for Comic Con Africa 2019 - 18 July, 2019
- Our favourite Summer Games Done Quick 2019 speedruns - 17 July, 2019
- Summer Games Done Quick 2019 breaks fund raising record - 17 July, 2019
- Remedy reacquires rights to Alan Wake; is Alan Wake 2 coming?! - 16 July, 2019
- Digimon Survive delayed until 2020 - 16 July, 2019
- A Cuphead Netflix show is currently in development - 16 July, 2019
- Saviors of Uldum expansion brings the sequel to Rise of Shadows to life - 15 July, 2019
- Nintendo Switch Lite is smaller, lighter and cheaper - 15 July, 2019
- Dragon Quest Builders 2 Review – Enchanting RPG Builder - 11 July, 2019
- Rage 2 Review – A “meh” of epic proportions - 9 July, 2019