Huawei, the world’s largest manufacturer of telecommunications equipment, has partnered with Takealot, South Africa’s biggest and most popular online store, to bring South Africans another easter treasure hunt.
Different to the already running ‘physical’ easter hunt, Huawei’s digital easter treasure hunt is live from today (18th March 2016) and is an attempt by the Chinese based company to incorporate the South African ‘online community’ into the easter festivities.
To partake in the digital easter egg hunt, consumers must scour the Huawei digital catalogue on Takealot for a digital easter egg. Once found, consumers must share the link on social media along with the hashtag #HuaweiHunt and they must also tag Takealot in the post. Doing so will enter participants into a competition whereby they will be able to win a bunch of Huawei goodies. The treasure hunt will run through to the 31st of March 2016. Thereafter a winner will be selected randomly and will be notified on the following day, April 1st.
- Lightsabers in movies – adding them makes everything better - 23 January, 2020
- Assassin’s Creed III: Remastered Review – 99 improvements but NPC’s ain’t one - 22 January, 2020
- Anti-theft pudding alarm stops thieves from stealing your dessert - 21 January, 2020
- Interview with Intergalactic Ice-Cream creator, Andrew Phillips - 21 January, 2020
- Frostpunk: The Last Autumn Review – Fall has never looked so good - 21 January, 2020
- Cosplayer Lai Pin-yu is Taiwan’s newest elected official - 18 January, 2020
- WB Montreal’s constant New Batman Game teases are tiresome - 16 January, 2020
- 10 Witcher characters Netflix can pull from the books and games - 15 January, 2020
- Replica of Dark Side Rey’s Lightsaber is gorgeous! - 15 January, 2020
- These LoFi Pokemon Mixes will get you through your day - 15 January, 2020