Huawei, the world’s largest manufacturer of telecommunications equipment, has partnered with Takealot, South Africa’s biggest and most popular online store, to bring South Africans another easter treasure hunt.
Different to the already running ‘physical’ easter hunt, Huawei’s digital easter treasure hunt is live from today (18th March 2016) and is an attempt by the Chinese based company to incorporate the South African ‘online community’ into the easter festivities.
To partake in the digital easter egg hunt, consumers must scour the Huawei digital catalogue on Takealot for a digital easter egg. Once found, consumers must share the link on social media along with the hashtag #HuaweiHunt and they must also tag Takealot in the post. Doing so will enter participants into a competition whereby they will be able to win a bunch of Huawei goodies. The treasure hunt will run through to the 31st of March 2016. Thereafter a winner will be selected randomly and will be notified on the following day, April 1st.
- Cosplayer Leon Chiro will be at Comic Con Africa 2019 - 16 September, 2019
- Apple TV+ South Africa: Yes, it’s coming! - 12 September, 2019
- Borderlands 3 Unlock – when can you play? - 12 September, 2019
- Greedfall Review: Surpassing Expectations - 10 September, 2019
- WRC 8 Review: Not the Kingslayer fans have been waiting for - 5 September, 2019
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Game of the Year Edition is finally here! - 4 September, 2019
- Acer Swift 5 is the “world’s lightest 14-inch notebook” - 4 September, 2019
- Acer’s Planet9 Esports platform wants to coach gamers into pros - 4 September, 2019
- Los Espookys Season 1 Review: Absurd Comedic Excellence - 2 September, 2019
- Telkom VS Gaming partners with Comic Con Africa 2019 - 30 August, 2019