After years of speculation, Fallout 4 was announced by Bethesda Softworks at E3 2015 for release in November of this year.
Long after the critical success following the release of Fallout 3 and it’s spin-off Fallout: New Vegas in 2008 and 2010 respectively, the world has longed for a new installment in the franchise. Fuelled by false websites teasing Fallout 4 and an insane amount of rumours, Bethesda has finally revealed that the game exists and is due for release this year.
However, before the official announcement, Bethesda launched a teaser site. Polygon were able to the dig into the source-code of the website and found the following:
PA system failure has occurred.
Shutdown of the Masterbrain has been authorized and all sensitive materials have been removed for security purposes.
Please attempt re-access. Have a pleasant day.
The main locale of Fallout 4 has been confirmed by Bethesda to be Boston, Massachusetts; and takes place sometime after the events of Fallout 3. The game will also feature cyborgs and “beings” that are half man and half machine.
Fallout 4 releases on 10th November 2015 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Windows PC.
- WB Montreal’s constant New Batman Game teases are tiresome - 16 January, 2020
- 10 Witcher characters Netflix can pull from the books and games - 15 January, 2020
- Replica of Dark Side Rey’s Lightsaber is gorgeous! - 15 January, 2020
- These LoFi Pokemon Mixes will get you through your day - 15 January, 2020
- WWE 2K20 Review – Buggy, Messy, But Fun - 15 January, 2020
- Borderlands 3 Review – Too much of a rehash - 15 January, 2020
- The Vamers Top 10 Posts of 2019 - 31 December, 2019
- 10 Local Showmax hits international audiences love - 18 December, 2019
- Five children’s shows on Showmax with perfect scores - 17 December, 2019
- These Xbox Series X memes are glorious - 17 December, 2019