A Kotaku reader by the name of ‘Mike’ is getting married next year. Surprisingly, he has already picked his ring and what a unique ring it is.
Mike had the idea of turning the original Halo that Master Chief discovers into his personal wedding ring. To do so he approached the custom ring makers Boone, who laser etched a detailed recreation of the original Halo into a titanium wedding band.
The result is a ring that stays true to the wearer’s geek heritage whilst exuding its own unique beauty.
Given the opportunity, what kind of a ring would you laser etch for yourself? Would you also have a Titanium Halo wedding ring made?
- Cyberpunk 2077 editions detailed – which is best for you? - 12 June, 2019
- Claire’s Sanctuary wants you to save the dinos in Jurassic World Evolution - 3 June, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Hot Toys collectible figures are lustworthy! - 22 May, 2019
- Watch Detective Pikachu online for free, thanks to Ryan Reynolds - 8 May, 2019
- Pair PS4/Xbox One Controllers to iPhone/iPad? NO! DOES NOT WORK! - 29 April, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Review – Whatever it takes [Spoiler Free] - 28 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fokof Lager VS Mortal Kombat 11 - 16 April, 2019
- Fokof Lager partners with NetherRealm for Limited Edition Mortal Kombat 11 Beer - 12 April, 2019
- Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines Officially Launched - 11 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Hot Toys 1/4th Scale Infinity Gauntlet - 11 April, 2019