A Kotaku reader by the name of ‘Mike’ is getting married next year. Surprisingly, he has already picked his ring and what a unique ring it is.
Mike had the idea of turning the original Halo that Master Chief discovers into his personal wedding ring. To do so he approached the custom ring makers Boone, who laser etched a detailed recreation of the original Halo into a titanium wedding band.
The result is a ring that stays true to the wearer’s geek heritage whilst exuding its own unique beauty.
Given the opportunity, what kind of a ring would you laser etch for yourself? Would you also have a Titanium Halo wedding ring made?
- Win with Vamers: Death Stranding Steelbook - 27 November, 2019
- Overwatch Legendary Edition Nintendo Switch Review – Nerf This! - 18 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Pokémon Sword and Shield Hamper - 15 November, 2019
- Pokémon Cosmic Eclipse Elite Trainer Box Review – Colourful Addition - 11 November, 2019
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia MGA 2019 - 8 November, 2019
- AirPods Pro South Africa – Launching 25 Nov, pre-orders open - 7 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines - 6 November, 2019
- His Dark Materials is a binge worthy adaptation of the books - 5 November, 2019
- Bethesda doesn’t register Fallout First domain, angry fan snaps it up - 24 October, 2019
- Medievil Review – Sir Daniel Fortesque is back with a vengeance - 23 October, 2019