As if the brilliance of the LEGO Halo Ringworld was not enough, a man by the name of Benny Caulkin has lovingly crafted Master Chief’s Spartan armour, in all of its glorious detail, entirely out of LEGO. Yes, that is right, LEGO Master Chief Armour!
The best part about Caulkin’s creation is that it can actually be worn. Yes, you read that correctly, you can wear it.
What we have here is a fully functional and wearable replica of Master Chief’s Spartan armour made entirely out of LEGO bricks. It gives a whole new meaning to ‘do it yourself’ costume creation that actually looks good.
With all of the great LEGO creations that have been inspired by the Halo franchise, I think it is high time that Microsoft partner with the Danish plastic brick company for some officially licensed LEGO Halo goodness.
- Mini Motorways Review – Engrossing traffic planner - 26 September, 2019
- Three Reasons why Nespresso is best for Gamers - 17 September, 2019
- Win Comic Con Africa 2019 Tickets with Vamers and KFC - 16 September, 2019
- Borderlands 3 PC Specs Revealed: how does your PC fair? - 10 September, 2019
- Bran the Broken will be at Comic Con Africa 2019 - 4 September, 2019
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review: Fire-breathing Nostalgia - 3 September, 2019
- Lego Ideas Treehouse blooms sustainable bricks - 30 August, 2019
- LEGO Ideas Central Perk celebrates 25 years of Friends - 29 August, 2019
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint PC Specs Revealed - 29 August, 2019
- Control Review – Frustratingly Mysterious - 26 August, 2019