As if the brilliance of the LEGO Halo Ringworld was not enough, a man by the name of Benny Caulkin has lovingly crafted Master Chief’s Spartan armour, in all of its glorious detail, entirely out of LEGO. Yes, that is right, LEGO Master Chief Armour!
The best part about Caulkin’s creation is that it can actually be worn. Yes, you read that correctly, you can wear it.
What we have here is a fully functional and wearable replica of Master Chief’s Spartan armour made entirely out of LEGO bricks. It gives a whole new meaning to ‘do it yourself’ costume creation that actually looks good.
With all of the great LEGO creations that have been inspired by the Halo franchise, I think it is high time that Microsoft partner with the Danish plastic brick company for some officially licensed LEGO Halo goodness.
- Fornite Monopoly is one of the best versions of the famous game - 18 December, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Death Stranding Steelbook - 27 November, 2019
- Overwatch Legendary Edition Nintendo Switch Review – Nerf This! - 18 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Pokémon Sword and Shield Hamper - 15 November, 2019
- Pokémon Cosmic Eclipse Elite Trainer Box Review – Colourful Addition - 11 November, 2019
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia MGA 2019 - 8 November, 2019
- AirPods Pro South Africa – Launching 25 Nov, pre-orders open - 7 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines - 6 November, 2019
- His Dark Materials is a binge worthy adaptation of the books - 5 November, 2019
- Bethesda doesn’t register Fallout First domain, angry fan snaps it up - 24 October, 2019