As if the brilliance of the LEGO Halo Ringworld was not enough, a man by the name of Benny Caulkin has lovingly crafted Master Chief’s Spartan armour, in all of its glorious detail, entirely out of LEGO. Yes, that is right, LEGO Master Chief Armour!
The best part about Caulkin’s creation is that it can actually be worn. Yes, you read that correctly, you can wear it.
What we have here is a fully functional and wearable replica of Master Chief’s Spartan armour made entirely out of LEGO bricks. It gives a whole new meaning to ‘do it yourself’ costume creation that actually looks good.
With all of the great LEGO creations that have been inspired by the Halo franchise, I think it is high time that Microsoft partner with the Danish plastic brick company for some officially licensed LEGO Halo goodness.
- Cyberpunk 2077 editions detailed – which is best for you? - 12 June, 2019
- Claire’s Sanctuary wants you to save the dinos in Jurassic World Evolution - 3 June, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Hot Toys collectible figures are lustworthy! - 22 May, 2019
- Watch Detective Pikachu online for free, thanks to Ryan Reynolds - 8 May, 2019
- Pair PS4/Xbox One Controllers to iPhone/iPad? NO! DOES NOT WORK! - 29 April, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Review – Whatever it takes [Spoiler Free] - 28 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fokof Lager VS Mortal Kombat 11 - 16 April, 2019
- Fokof Lager partners with NetherRealm for Limited Edition Mortal Kombat 11 Beer - 12 April, 2019
- Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines Officially Launched - 11 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Hot Toys 1/4th Scale Infinity Gauntlet - 11 April, 2019