When Thor is not healing the sick, saving his family from financial ruin or keeping his body in top tip condition, he spends his time saving the galaxy from impending doom by wielding the mighty Mjölnir!
Mjölnir, colloquially known as Thor’s Hammer, is one of the most iconic and magical artefacts in the Marvel universe. Steeped in deep Norse mythology, Mjölnir is both a symbol of heroism and a weapon of unimaginable power. It also makes a fantastic bookend.
Urban Collector, a premium pop culture collectable store, in partnership with Gentle Giant LTD have created a gorgeous high quality polystone bookend in the shape of Thor’s Mighty Hammer. Each scale replica of the Thor Hammer Bookend is digitally sculpted, hand-painted with care, individually numbered and includes a matching certificate of authenticity.
The Thor Hammer Bookend will be available for purchase in the first quarter of 2014 for $98.99 (about R1000), although pre-orders are currently 15% cheaper.
The Thor Hammer Bookend looks like a must have collectors piece and is something I would absolutely like to have in my study (it is the perfect Thorsday gift). Would you be interested in buying this bookend?
[Source: Urban Collector]
- Nerf MicroShots Fortnite TS Blaster Review – Pocket Sized Fun - 30 July, 2019
- The Boys Review – Exceptionally Fun Superhero Satire - 29 July, 2019
- Netflix The Witcher Trailer teases Geralt, Yennifer, Ciri & Monsters - 20 July, 2019
- Anthony Mackie confirmed for Comic Con Africa 2019 - 18 July, 2019
- Cyberpunk 2077 editions detailed – which is best for you? - 12 June, 2019
- Claire’s Sanctuary wants you to save the dinos in Jurassic World Evolution - 3 June, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Hot Toys collectible figures are lustworthy! - 22 May, 2019
- Watch Detective Pikachu online for free, thanks to Ryan Reynolds - 8 May, 2019
- Pair PS4/Xbox One Controllers to iPhone/iPad? NO! DOES NOT WORK! - 29 April, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Review – Whatever it takes [Spoiler Free] - 28 April, 2019